Gaming So The Conduit scored an 8 in Nintendo Power..

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd give it time. Also keep in mind Nintendo Power tends to even if they have been more fair in recent years up until they got sold out to a third party to third party games. But that said, at the same time they tend to slant down on a game that is comparable or potentially make a work of their own in the same genre look less nice. I know it's a possible stretch, but perhaps they knocked it so Metroid Prime 3 could keep a better rating.

Also you're saying 8, but I'm not seeing words on why. Someone needs to scan it.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
8 isn't a bad score. It's still pretty good. Wait for some more reviews closer to the release.

Here's the Review
QUOTE said:
Summary :

- Great adventure, but doesn't measure up to "big guns" of the genre.
- Predictable story.
- Unimpressive AI.
- Little innovation aside from the controls...
-...yet their quality, which owes a lot to their customizability, mostly overshadow these issues.
- Locales look great for the most part though the level of details can be inconsistent.
- Finely tuned level design based more around covering yourself and surviving than "run 'n gun".
- Lack of destructible environments is a disappointment.
- Great, satisfying to use weapons selection.
- ASE is cool, but under-utilized.
- Impressively smooth online experience.
- Cliffhanger ending hinting at a sequel

- Closing comment :
"Would The Conduit make as big an impact on a competing console ? Probably not. But it's a worthwhile endeavour nonetheless, especially if you're willing to go online. Hopefully, the game enjoys enough success to see that sequel green-lit. Now that the groundwork is in place, I'd love to see if High Voltage can take the next step and forge something truly special. In the meantime, they can at least lay claim to the best pure first-person shooter on Wii."

D

Deleted-171178

Official Nintendo Magazine > Nintendo power
smile.gif

I got a free Donkey Kong badge.
But yeah, he Conduit looks good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F