Hacking So Smea's twitter was "suspended"...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought this would be relevant to the "Hacking & Homebrew" section, because he's currently developing the use of an exploit. If not, my mistake, please move it. Thanks.

So I religiously, and semi-stalker-ly fallow Smealum's twitter account to see what probable updates he could post about "ssspawn". And I just checked in to find that.

So just wanted to say, Smea, hope all's well. Keep the spirit up, brother.

And to the rest of you, looks like you'll have to find another source for news on ssspawn, besides Twitter. I mean he has a website... but honestly. Who posts updates on sites anymore? What is this... 1872? (I kid, I kid. Maybe he'll post something on his site.)

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

smealum

growing up sucks.
Trophies
Website
www.smealum.net
XP
Country
United States
I thought this would be relevant to the "Hacking & Homebrew" section, because he's currently developing the use of an exploit. If not, my mistake, please move it. Thanks.

So I religiously, and semi-stalker-ly fallow Smealum's twitter account to see what probable updates he could post about "ssspawn". And I just checked in to find that.

So just wanted to say, Smea, hope all's well. Keep the spirit up, brother.

And to the rest of you, looks like you'll have to find another source for news on ssspawn, besides Twitter. I mean he has a website... but honestly. Who posts updates on sites anymore? What is this... 1872? (I kid, I kid. Maybe he'll post something on his site.)

wtf. thanks for letting me know, i'll keep you posted.

according to twitter :
twitter said:
Heysmea,
Twitter has automated systems that find and remove multiple automated spam accounts in bulk. Unfortunately, it looks like this account, smealum, got caught up in one of these spam groups by mistake.
We apologize for this inconvenience. It’s possible your account posted an update that appeared to be spam, so please be careful what you tweet or retweet. You might also want to review our help page for hacked or compromised accounts://support.twitter.com/entries/68916. You will need to change your behavior to continue using Twitter. Repeat violations of the Twitter Rules may result in the permanent suspension of your account.

i think it should be back now ?

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

according to twitter :

Sure thing, man!
Sorry to hear about it, by the way.

You got this. Give 'em hell.

according to twitter :

You got it, dude. Back up from my end. You're in the clear. Glad it got sorted out.

NOW THEN. Down to business. I expect updates daily on the exploit. (Totes joking.)

I guess mods can close this thing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: