Hacking So should I give up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went to local gamestops/eb games and ran the serials of all their used inventory thru the ismyswitchpatched site. and found one at my 2nd store.

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Well if you want one you got to pay, or you can keep searching, the tablet alone goes for like $275 usd here, if you can't find anything at lower price at your country then it suck for you.
Please note that even a 3DS took months to search for here. My dad was so lucky to get one. It was filled with games, though I had to format it because of the NNID on there.

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got punished just because I didn't buy a Switch on day one? Why?
think of this this way. say the chips being sold werent sketchy and 100% worked. you'd still be looking at $210+ to mod your switch. buy a overpriced unpatched v1, transfer data from patched switch to it, then sell the patched switch. either way it'll cost the same in the end..

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

People are willing to pay for unpatched unit, suck that you have to pay 2x of msrp price, a friend of mine here on temp sold his unpatched for $275, and price on ebay ain't like 2x like you described, perhap modchip one are like 2x if that what you are talking about.

0x3000027E

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh... youre diff not trying hard enough. Its not hard finding a used switch v1 on Ebay for around 200$..
Better yet find one at a garage sale, Craig's list, flea market, etc. from someone who has no idea what "unpatched" even means. Which is the large majority of Switch owners. These are people looking to upgrade to OLED and will gladly take $150 for an "old" or "outdated" tablet.

Reactions: Shrubber

Fugelmir

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sell it to put money toward steam deck maybe. Switch emulation has improved a lot, who knows.

CloudStrife1901

Trophies
XP
Country
I paid £300 for my first unpatched switch. A year later i purchased another one unpatched unboxed with no dock plus came with the newer oled white joycons for £130. You really need to look around harder because you will find a bargain eventually

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoever got it was so lucky.
theres at least a dozen tablet only being sold for 250$
https://www.ebay.com/itm/224779693027?hash=item3455e9ebe3:g:JCQAAOSw0~deyEtr&LH_BIN=1

and if you know... have patience ...... you can start looking at auctions that closing in a couple of days and some of them are complete set less then $200 currently.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=unpatched+switch&_sacat=0&_sop=1&rt=nc&LH_All=1
yes... Fomo is real..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q