Gaming So my mother did buy an PSP.

Hairy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe we're just conditioned to see "moms" as the 35+ year old ladies who aren't quite acquainted with the latest technology, kind of how most middle-aged people or babyboomers tend to not be as adapted to today's technology as the younger generation are. Of course, there are those that fall in the categories of middle-aged and babyboomer who are darn well experienced with today's technology
tongue.gif

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
come on the psp isnt for girls, sure loco roco is fun, but the ds has far more 'girly' games like the brain trainer and the nintendogs.

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
OMG do i have to prove myself by going out and buying a psp.
laugh.gif

the ds was free or else at some point i may have gone and got either of them myself.
rolleyes.gif

brain trainer what a pile of poop that is and i played nitendogs over a limited time then got bored i couldn't kill the dog
laugh.gif
so this argument really ain't working.
i'm not a girly girl and never have been i'm different from the norm and what most mom's are supposed to be doing at my age i just ain't.
but on topic for the mom that did go out and get a psp, good on yer.

KroBa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OMG do i have to prove myself by going out and buying a psp.
laugh.gif

the ds was free or else at some point i may have gone and got either of them myself.
rolleyes.gif

brain trainer what a pile of poop that is and i played nitendogs over a limited time then got bored i couldn't kill the dogÂ
laugh.gif
so this argument really ain't working.
i'm not a girly girl and never have been i'm different from the norm and what most mom's are supposed to be doing at my age i just ain't.
but on topic for the mom that did go out and get a psp, good on yer.
Why did you have to turn this into a discussion about yourself?

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
to answer your question i can't speak for anyone else's mom or for the thread starter's mom but there's alot of assumptions made in this thread about what mom's do in life and what i'm saying using myself as the example is it isn't necessarily so. i'm sure anyone else with a brain could see what i was trying to do.
you happy with that?
dry.gif

shaffaaf27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
look. you know mothers have nothign to do when thier kids go to school....daytime TV sux, so they play your games consoles.

thats why when you move out, they get pissed off, caus there gonna get bored again.

mflo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Get the game called "WTF:Work time Fun". It's kind of like WarioWare, but probably not as good. Has a bunch of simple minigames that you can play to pass time.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hm.. If she is adventurous enough,
Monster Hunter Portable 2
Gundam franchise games, namely Gundam Battle Royal if she's into Universal Century and Gundam Seed Rengou vs Zaft if she's into SEED.
Kangaeru EXIT (or EXIT 2 in North America?) is a great puzzle game for everyone.
Gradius portable comes with several previous gradius games, or alternatively Metal slug complete
Taiko no tatsujin is easy to grab and play rhythm game than DJMax Portable
And finally Sangoku Mussou (Dynasty Warriors) 2.

My girlfriend loved playing Taiko no tatsujin and Dynasty warriors, she didn't play but liked watching me play gundam battle royal.

And I just put in a shooter and puzzle just in case. I didn't like Monster Hunter at all (I mean, items define you? That's so low) but seems quite a lot of people dig it so I just randomly sticked it there as well.
I don't know what RPGs to suggest, I mainly play Japanese versions for all games so I'm not certaini that some games are out in North America, and I dig almost any type of RPG, monster breeding like Monster Kingdom, action RPG like Untold Legends, Dungeon Siege or YS, encounter based action RPG like Tales of series or valkyrie profile, SRPG like Final Fantasy Tactics Shishi Sensou, Aedeus Memories, Jean d'Arc, some funky is-this-RPG? like Chronicles of Dungeon Maker, and finally traditional Japanese style RPG like Final Fantasy Anniversary

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5