Gaming So much good games!

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So much good games just came out! first it was Pokemon black and white then it was pokemon ranger then it was kingdom hearts and then its Final Fantasy!!! and then sonic the hedgehog 4!
Which should I finish first?!?!!
I wanna finish pokemon black and know what happens at the end but
I wanna play mutliplayer in pokemon ranger with my friends
I wanna play kingdom hearts because its got good graphics for a DS and fighting =D
I wanna play Final Fantasy because it has multiplayer and the graphics are awesome
And I wanna play sonic the hedgehog 4 because its such a cool game!
I dont know which one to play now D= (which is a good/bad thing)

Briadark

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you are smart play all games and wait for the fully english path or for the english version of black and white

p.s. play first pokemon ranger (with your friends)

NDSno1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
LOL that happen to me too. So much games and I can't finish. First I love Pokemon but I not good at raising pokemon so it takes me a long time. Second is Okamiden, I've waited for a long time. Then Pokemon Ranger, KH, Last Window (But I still didn't complete Hotel Dusk!), oh no, I'm so busy! Gonna finish Hotel Dusk soon so I can move on to new games.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hehe, that's why I limit what I play. I actually don't even play that many new games. Downloaded Four Heroes of Light, but I really hate the art style. I'm going to start really playing it once I beat the copy of Wind Waker I bought last week. I might give Black/White a try when it comes out in English, but I have no idea if I'm going to be able to enjoy it.

Funkenstein

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PeregrinFig said:
Hehe, that's why I limit what I play...

This. If I load up multiple new games on to my flashcart, I end up bouncing between them and never focusing
enough to get one finished. I usually save them to my computer and load the next as I beat the last.

CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
RoMee said:
I have the same problem
I just pick one and stick with it until I beat it
This
tongue.gif
, if I don't so this either I never finish games... This topic reminds me I still have 67 unfinished DS games
cry.gif

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I am sick of staying up with the latest games. I download them but I never get to all of them because I download more then I can play. I am just now playing Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey. The game is epic but I picked it up late. Also Black and White threw me off DS for a while. Honestly when I beat Black I was disappointed. I don't know why but after then I didn't pick up White. If I did I would be in Gym 1 and I don't want to redo everything.

maxxpower18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I screwed up big time, I'm currently playing DQIX, Tales of Innocence, Pokemon Heart Gold, Summon Night Twin Age, Glory of Heracles
laugh.gif

And I have about 20 more RPGs waiting for me in my hard drive, including the games listed in the OP, including longass games like the Shin Megami Tensei games. Man the DS is definitely full of win.

tehnoobshow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tails100 said:
So much good games just came out! first it was Pokemon black and white then it was pokemon ranger then it was kingdom hearts and then its Final Fantasy!!! and then sonic the hedgehog 4!
Which should I finish first?!?!!
I wanna finish pokemon black and know what happens at the end but
I wanna play mutliplayer in pokemon ranger with my friends
I wanna play kingdom hearts because its got good graphics for a DS and fighting =D
I wanna play Final Fantasy because it has multiplayer and the graphics are awesome
And I wanna play sonic the hedgehog 4 because its such a cool game!
I dont know which one to play now D= (which is a good/bad thing)
final fantasy, pokemon black and kingdom of hearts are all amazing games

Exbaddude

The Prince.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
maxxpower18 said:
I screwed up big time, I'm currently playing DQIX, Tales of Innocence, Pokemon Heart Gold, Summon Night Twin Age, Glory of Heracles
laugh.gif

And I have about 20 more RPGs waiting for me in my hard drive, including the games listed in the OP, including longass games like the Shin Megami Tensei games. Man the DS is definitely full of win.
ohnoes.png

Whenever I do this I'll eventually quit them all.
> < I'll forget what the stories are.

cruznik71450

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I avoided Pokemon Black and White because when I played through Heart Gold and Shiny Silver in (J) and then when it got a (U) release all my friends started playing it and I was just bored because I already beat them and had some leet pokemon while everyone else was a crappy noob lol. I generally avoid new games till they release (U) or (E) cause I care more about story. Besides that I just starting playing Etrian Odyssey and I'm getting hooked so new FF will just have to wait.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Already got a few aids they help me +1