Hacking So many topics... Ocarina related

MizuhoChan

OP
Trophies
Website
mii.nanodesu.org
XP
Country
I searched Ocarina, but it came up with so many topics, I figure I'll just ask. It'll probably be faster.

Anyway, I'd just like to know how adding cheats to GeckoOS works? I've got the hex looking codes, but I think you need to put them in a file, which I don't know how to do. Thanks.

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Import text to codemanager, select cheats, and export to gct. Put on sd card in codes folder. There's a homebrew app that lets you do this on the wii called wiicm..

MizuhoChan

OP
Trophies
Website
mii.nanodesu.org
XP
Country
Well I tried researching it. I really did. I got wiicm and put codes in. But first it just corrupted my data so I removed that. Secondly it changed my clock to next October I think it was, so now I'm full of weeds. Third time it says SD Codes found. Applying, but doesn't boot the game.

Is there a tutorial for it anywhere?

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a "readme.txt" that's useful to read. I don't understand the part about messing up your clock, but it looks like you got it the third time.

I'll assume you're using the Backup Launcher gamma in which cheats are disabled by default. When booting hold 1 to get to config, change hooktype to VI, and ocarina to on and that should work.

If that doesn't work just do it on your computer with codemanager.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I didnt have school today