Hacking Question So, is this good?

MistWisp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have an Erista (v1 switch patched) XAW700477
If i install a SX Core in it and then boot SX OS, clean up, boot hekate then boot Atmosphère from hekate...
Will i be able to go online with my original games in CFW sysNAND with no problem?

Tried to look this up with a lot of conflicting results so i'm asking here to make sure c:

Last edited by MistWisp,

Xilith

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
For now the best setup is stock updated sysnand for online games and cfw emunand with incognito + 90dns and stealth mode if you use only sx os, if you use a clean cfw sysnand or clean cfw emunand for online there will be more chances to get a ban in the future.

nnCpasHK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
I have an Erista (v1 switch patched) XAW700477
If i install a SX Core in it and then boot SX OS, clean up, boot hekate then boot Atmosphère from hekate...
Will i be able to go online with my original games in CFW sysNAND with no problem?

Tried to look this up with a lot of conflicting results so i'm asking here to make sure c:

No u cant. If u go online with a dirty Sysnand, u will be banned. Just make an emunand and restore your original nand to go online

MistWisp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
SX Core was way expensive here so i decided to trade my switch with an exploitable one and now i'm happy c:

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
For now the best setup is stock updated sysnand for online games and cfw emunand with incognito + 90dns and stealth mode if you use only sx os, if you use a clean cfw sysnand or clean cfw emunand for online there will be more chances to get a ban in the future.

90dns is completely useless if you use Incognito actually 90dns is completely useless anyway cause incognito exists

Xilith

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
90dns is completely useless if you use Incognito actually 90dns is completely useless anyway cause incognito exists
incognito doesn't hide the battery serial and we don't know if there are other hidden information that can be sent to nintendo even with incognito, so triple protection is better than 1

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also unlike 90DNS, Incognito has caused several bans. Not because Nintendo tracked user's info elsewhere but because users lost their PRODINFO. 90DNS has never caused a ban and is both safer as well as easier to use. Lastly, Incognito is the one that has been made useless due to Atmosphere implementing PRODINFO blanking.

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
incognito doesn't hide the battery serial and we don't know if there are other hidden information that can be sent to nintendo even with incognito, so triple protection is better than 1

you cant connect to Nintendo server with incognito and Nintendo has never Ban anyone's battery or joycon's for that matter with incognito Nintendo cant tell that this is a console theres not even 1 confirmed ban while using incognito and 90dns just like SXOS Stealth are not so safe cause Nintendo can at any moment make these things useless something that has happened alot in the past especially with SXOS Stealth the only 100% ban protection is incognito and thats not me saying it those are the facts but you use what ever you want

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Incognito by itself is not 100% guaranteed protection, as ReSwitched says there could be data cached in the system or other identifiable information that Incognito doesn't take care of. I've been running just Incognito myself without issues but it doesn't hurt to have extra protection.
Also unlike 90DNS, Incognito has caused several bans. Not because Nintendo tracked user's info elsewhere but because users lost their PRODINFO. 90DNS has never caused a ban and is both safer as well as easier to use. Lastly, Incognito is the one that has been made useless due to Atmosphere implementing PRODINFO blanking.
PRODINFO blanking is generally what is meant when people mention "Incognito" these days.

Reactions: Draxzelex

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work