Homebrew So... I have it now... and...

mszegedy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What folder from the release of the NDS-GBA emulator by Darkchen should be copied to where in the iPlayer software? Give me an exact picture, with words or otherwise.

Would it be, "en"? Or the "NDSGBA" folder within? And where would I put it? "_system" or "plugins"? Please help!

EDIT: Well, I figured out that you drag the folder "plugins" into "_system", but every time I try that setup, I get stuck when I click, "Homebrew". This is probably because I have "Snemulds.nds" in there too. How could I have both in there at the same time? That would be nice.

Freefalling

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was having the exact same problem earlier. Did you get the emulator from dsiplayer.com? I got mine from there initially, and there might be something wrong with it. Try getting the emulator here

http://www.zophar.net/consoles/nds/gba.html

and see if that works any better (you're still going to drop the plugins folder into the system folder, just like you already tried, just hopefully it won't get stuck at homebrew this time).

BTW, are you using a DSL or DSi?

mszegedy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Freefalling said:
I was having the exact same problem earlier. Did you get the emulator from dsiplayer.com? I got mine from there initially, and there might be something wrong with it. Try getting the emulator here

http://www.zophar.net/consoles/nds/gba.html

and see if that works any better (you're still going to drop the plugins folder into the system folder, just like you already tried, just hopefully it won't get stuck at homebrew this time).

BTW, are you using a DSL or DSi?

I am using a DSi. Thank you for the link. I will use it. However, I am not sure where I got my current version from.

acs236

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any update on this? I'm having the same issue. The NES emulator works fine, but I can't even get the point where I have an option to load darkchen's emulator.

acs236

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured it out. The instructions are wrong. you don't copy NDSGBA and the other files to the _system directory, you copy them to _system\plugins.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: