PS1/2 so i got a freemcboot memory card recently

OfficialFBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh i quoted the wrong one, i meant to do the one where he says he sales stuff like that all the time i went to see what i could buy lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Did you patch the iso before burning it?

You dont patch for opl only esr

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Also why do you want a 64 or 128 for FMCB? It fits fine on a 8mb, with esr, opl and others. And is recommended to install to a real memory card not a chinese card.
its on a chinese card right now. i want a real card for freemcboot + virtual saves + homebrew (cause why not)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Did you patch the iso before burning it?
edit: you dont *patch* iso's for opl(?)

OfficialFBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OPL does not load disc. OPL loads from either a Flash Drive, HDD or Network. To use disc, you patch the ISO with ESR patcher and burn the disc and load via ESR

Reactions: MarioMasta64
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh i quoted the wrong one, i meant to do the one where he says he sales stuff like that all the time i went to see what i could buy lol
I don't have anything at the moment, my modding workload for clients is kinda packed right now. Next stuff on my selling agenda is a chipped PS2 Slim and a RGB modded CRT. Do you still need those Mod chips we spoke about earlier?

its on a chinese card right now. i want a real card for freemcboot + virtual saves + homebrew (cause why not)
So, you still need an official PS2 memory card with FreeMCBoot right? Is that the one you want me to sell you?

Reactions: MarioMasta64

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't have anything at the moment, my modding workload for clients is kinda packed right now. Next stuff on my selling agenda is a chipped PS2 Slim and a RGB modded CRT. Do you still need those Mod chips we spoke about earlier?

So, you still need an official PS2 memory card with FreeMCBoot right? Is that the one you want me to sell you?
whats the size

OfficialFBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sony only released official 8mb cards. So if you want to go the official route get a real 8mb install on there.. Then i guess you could use a 128 or 64 until it breaks then go back to the 8mb to make a new one?

Well i got the chips already. But i do have interest the chipped slim? And what is this about a rgb crt?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @cearp, Sup