Gaming So E3's in a month... your wishlist?

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
My predictions:

-more amiibo's.
-gamecube wiiuware
-a new teaser of Zelda (though nothing jawbreaking)
-some more DLC (for smash and/or mario kart)

And their main surprise:
-metroid HD remake

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
finally someone agrees. every1 classifies both of these games as godly but i certainly don't! generations is way more fun than both of them games put together! sega was on the right track with gen and what do they do...fuck up as usual!
It's like Nintendo, Sega's always trying to reinvent the wheel as if it needed.
I enjoyed it thoroughly, it's my favourite Sonic game of all time.
Between SA1 and SA2, I actually enjoyed SA1 more than the sequel, plus the soundtrack was far better too.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played the Gamecube version of it, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, and thought it was great. The value of it waned over the years, to where now I think it's alright. I had more fun with Unleashed and the Secret Rings. I'd rather play a Sonic game more rooted in the earlier years, keeping a 2D perspective and whatnot. It worked for later Mario games.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It's like Nintendo, Sega's always trying to reinvent the wheel as if it needed.
Between SA1 and SA2, I actually enjoyed SA1 more than the sequel, plus the soundtrack was far better too.
welp it's bit them in the ass this time that's why they don't have a booth because of BOOM. they don't want to face the crowd because they know they would be the laughing stock of the show!

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I played the Gamecube version of it, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, and thought it was great. The value of it waned over the years, to where now I think it's alright. I had more fun with Unleashed and the Secret Rings. I'd rather play a Sonic game more rooted in the earlier years, keeping a 2D perspective and whatnot. It worked for later Mario games.
Nintendo's smart about Mario games, they don't make too many changes and if they do then it's not a whole lot anyway. All Mario platform games have been pretty good, especially Sunshine and Galaxy.. guess 3D World is very good too (had fun playing it so it's worth a shot).

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
SMTxFE was teased, hence a release date that's gonna break my heart since it' won't be this year.
Etrian Odyssee for the Wii U even tho it's never gonna happen.
A proper Pokemon Game. Sadly there won't be another Stadium, so Pokken would be great.
Xenoblade release date.
Whatever that triple A title will be, cause i want Nintendo to keep disappointing me.

Yeah...not giving two cents about E3 anymore.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I enjoyed it thoroughly, it's my favourite Sonic game of all time.
Once again I feel the need to point out that you are on record as having been able to derive some non ironic enjoyment from Sonic 2006. To that end I do also have to question the merits of your opinion in this matter.

Reactions: mightymuffy

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
SMTxFE was teased, hence a release date that's gonna break my heart since it' won't be this year.
A proper Pokemon Game. Sadly there won't be another Stadium, so Pokken would be great.
Xenoblade release date.
Whatever that triple A title will be, cause i want Nintendo to keep disappointing me.

What do you mean by triple A? Could it be that prequel-style Ace Attorney game? :D

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Xenoblade release date.

Pokkén Tournament? I wish we'd get it but.. seems unlikely.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dead Space 4 with 2-4 Co-Op But more like DS1,2
Another original 3DS Zelda game
Metroid on WiiU and 3DS... Metroid Prime type for WiiU with online 6v6 game modes.. and 2.5D on 3DS with some multiplayer as well maybe 4v4..
Gears of War Collection PLEASE for the LOVE OF GOD!!!! If I can relive my Gears 2 days it would be a blessing!! lol
A Splatoon game for 3DS please!!

I think if all this was announced it would be an amazing E3 for me :)

no no more 2.5d games EVER
this genere needs to just fucking die already it's all they ever make and it is total shit
i want full camera control why bother rendering everyhting then have a pulled back fixed camera view,
loved playng MM in 3d with 2nd analog
nintendo needs to make more 3rd person full 3d games for their big franchises mario ,zelda, metroid
no more 2.5d and 1st person
we never seen a metroid in 3d 3rd person that was done right would be nice to see one for 3ds in 3d and 3d
and new zelda and mario , fuck i wouldnt even care if the built a new mario off of a mario64 engine and zelda off the OOT engine at this point
nintendo has got so super lazy they just stamp out shit and slap their name on it and people buy it cause it's mario and zelda
they are too much of cheap bastards to develop anything besides 2.5d it's getting really fucking old fast

fuck they may as well just named the 3s the 2.5ds and the WIIu the wii2.5du

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Once again I feel the need to point out that you are on record as having been able to derive some non ironic enjoyment from Sonic 2006. To that end I do also have to question the merits of your opinion in this matter.
That is slander! I WILL SUE YOU! Completely false, I hate Sonic 2006 with every fiber of my body.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse