Gaming so confused

Lkr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have 5.00 m33-6 and I need 5.50 GEN B2 to run GTPSP. So, sounds easy enough...but it doesn't. I can't find a tutorial to follow to help me update to gen b2. does anyone have a link?

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Have a few questions. I am already on 5.50 GEN-B(FULL) did it a few months ago. Now I want to be able to play some of those games that have not worked and have now been fixed with that game decryptor program so I need to know what I have to do now. I have Grand Turrismo and some other games and would like to be able to play it. Sorry if this has already been answered but I am kinda new to this and I dont want to mess anything up

caster62003

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lakerfanalways said:
I dont want to mess anything up

But that is the fun in this whole thing, the risk that you take to enable your system to play free games.

Technically, you already did screw something up, but for the better, you screwed up Sony's firmware.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
caster62003 said:
Lakerfanalways said:
I dont want to mess anything up

But that is the fun in this whole thing, the risk that you take to enable your system to play free games.

Technically, you already did screw something up, but for the better, you screwed up Sony's firmware.

True, I am runing 5.50 GEN 2(FULL) how do I use the decryptor in order to play the games that have not been able to work beforehand. When I say screw things up, meaning I dont want to brick it. I know there is always a risk but still..dont want to take any unnecessary chances

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER