SNiPeeMon - Dev.

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Eldude, Apr 3, 2009.

Apr 3, 2009

SNiPeeMon - Dev. by Eldude at 11:20 AM (796 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. Eldude
    OP

Member Eldude GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    SNiPeeMon

Introducing my teams new game in development.

This game was inspired by the dislike of Pokemon.

Story Line
    The story line is still under development.

Object
    You need to shoot the targeted Pokemon to progress through the levels. Each level will get progressively harder with more challenging strategy and/or more movement.

Gameplay
    At present the gameplay is on the top screen of the DS and the site is controlled by the stylus.

Current Team
    Eldude - Coder
    Mario264 - Music and Idea's

Demo
    Demo of the first level. Download from below link.
    SNiPeeMoN Demo Download

Controls: D-Pad left and right to turn site on and off. Stylus aim. L to shoot (these are still being decided on)

Screenies

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

WE NEED HELP - JOBS
    As you can see the game in our opinion isn't that bad. We need one or more of you to make it better.

The Team is looking for an Artist to help with backgrounds. We need a better menu and some in game backgrounds.
    If you are interested please see the menu in the game and see if you can improve on it or make a level background.

The person(s) we choose will be privileged to seeing the whole game so far so that you can improve the backgrounds.
    If the artists would like to help with level design we would also be interested in hearing the ideas.

2. Noitora

Member Noitora ::

Greece
    I'm no artist but I think I might be of some use, you can PM me for details.