snoggert

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello! I have problems compiling a bootable disc with snes9gx060430.

I put snesgx.dol and renamed it to bootldr.dol in my bootable disc directory on the c: then i put all my roms in there aswell, and a file 500mb. then i click on BootableDisc.bat when i do this it says something about no emulation ´whén the file is compiling????

After that i burn the iso and when i shall run it it i come to a black screen with white text Exeption (ini occured) and if i press A button before the cube reebots????

3DPiper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the TehSkeen forums:

"So far SNES9XGX doesn't work with the Wii's DVD drive. I don't know if there are any other emulators out but brakken said a new binary is coming out for SNES9XGX that works with Wii."

I guess it needs to run from a SD memory card adapter, like the Gecko on Ebay.. That SD Media Launcher is looking better all the time..

-Matthew

larvi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If someone wants to send me a WII, I'd be more than happy to test it.
biggrin.gif

snoggert

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just want to make a bootable disc with XsnesGX so i can run it directly and dont need to swap disc.

Anyone??????

Please Help me! I have a Gamecube with Xeno chip.

MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
http://www.sksapps.com/index.php?page=wii.html

search the page for SDLoad ISO

QUOTE said:
SDLoad Self Booting ISO Image

If you're an owner of Nintendo Wii with a modchip installed and would like to take advantage of the massive amount of emulators, games and demos for the GameCube here is a simple method. Normally, one would need to use an Action Replay to boot SDLoad (guide here), but with a modchip installed all you need to do is to boot up SDLoad which has been added to a bootable disc using XboxModder's Guide (here). Having your homebrew stored on a SD Card saves media and will let you manage your files more easily.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT