Homebrew SNES9x for Old 3DS

kane159

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
eb1c74fe695a339aa3ebf077b08555a1.jpg

I just found a weird glitch in clock tower,the white like is always flashing!
Here's the video

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Reactions: cvskid

ArugulaZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. It seems like the touchscreen would be a pretty good substitute for the Super NES mouse. I'm guessing it's not an option, though.

TheGag96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed something when playing today (though I'm not sure if it's a bug): Mega Man X runs at a solid 50 fps (and is thus 5/6 the speed of normal). I tested the same ROM on my 3DS and my phone and it definitely runs slower on my 3DS... Is this actually accurate or a bug? Thanks.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've noticed something when playing today (though I'm not sure if it's a bug): Mega Man X runs at a solid 50 fps (and is thus 5/6 the speed of normal). I tested the same ROM on my 3DS and my phone and it definitely runs slower on my 3DS... Is this actually accurate or a bug? Thanks.

are you sure you're not using a european rom?
have you checked if you, by accident, activated the 50fps option?

kenseiden

i am overflow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Like Clydefrosh said, are you using a European region rom? I can confirm that Mega Man X USA region rom does run 60 fps.

TheGag96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you sure you're not using a european rom?
have you checked if you, by accident, activated the 50fps option?

Like Clydefrosh said, are you using a European region rom? I can confirm that Mega Man X USA region rom does run 60 fps.

Ah yep, it was a PAL ROM. False alarm lol. It's interesting that a lot of emulators will speed them up to 60 FPS by default.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ah yep, it was a PAL ROM. False alarm lol. It's interesting that a lot of emulators will speed them up to 60 FPS by default.
they shouldn't though.
while its true pal games run at 50fps, they're usually modified to play a bit faster, to even things out a little. some games speed up the music and / or character walking speeds for example.
speeding those back up to 60fps would make them harder to play or weirder to play at least

AkitoUF

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
First, I want to thank you for this, I never expected SNES emulation in o3ds to get this good, it's awesome. It makes a New 3ds completely irrelevant now for me.

Second, how hard is to get SA1 chip to work? I'd love to play Kirby in Dreamland 3.

Thanks again for your hard work!

Reactions: renhei

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Tonight's nightmare sponsored but G-Fuel! lolo