Hacking Snes emu game compatability.

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone help me get started i just got dstwo and i am having trouble finding basic information
these sites need to be more noob friendly there are no tutorial sections or newbie forum sections(and there really needs to be ,esp some that are acronym free zones) and supercard site really really sucks and is an unorganized pos ,maybe im using the search wrong but i couldnt find much and ,what i did find was too disjoinrted and disorganized,i mean come on people how hard is it to write down some basic tuts and organize them by catagory ,then people get pissed when people keep asking the same stupid questions over and over ,well duh
anyway i just was trying to find out some basic things about the snes emu plugin for the dstwo like
where to put the roms and what format they need to be ,can i use .zip or do i have to unzip them?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
totalnoob617 said:
can someone help me get started i just got dstwo and i am having trouble finding basic information
these sites need to be more noob friendly there are no tutorial sections or newbie forum sections(and there really needs to be ,esp some that are acronym free zones) and supercard site really really sucks and is an unorganized pos ,maybe im using the search wrong but i couldnt find much and ,what i did find was too disjoinrted and disorganized,i mean come on people how hard is it to write down some basic tuts and organize them by catagory ,then people get pissed when people keep asking the same stupid questions over and over ,well duh
anyway i just was trying to find out some basic things about the snes emu plugin for the dstwo like
where to put the roms and what format they need to be ,can i use .zip or do i have to unzip them?
You know all the things you are looking for are often just right at the top of the threads most of the important ones are stickied and are very helpful.
People are often not pissed off that people ask noob questions, people get pissed when someone makes a topic for something that is right there, right in the open. It didn't need another topic made since it already has a topic.
Also if you know how to setup the GBA emulator, it's the same thing. Roms can go anywhere you want them, just it's prefer to put the roms in the \NDSSFC\gamepak where it will create a list right away for you. The roms can be in any format, even .zip is supported.
This site really isn't that hard to navigate since most of the important things on are right in the wiki or stickied. If the information isn't posted or is all mixed up it's because there is either very little known about it or it's become so boiled down it's common knowledge such as 98% of slot 1 cards can't play GBA games without a slot 2 pack.

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok yes thankyou its just frustrating that the site for my card doesnt even put txt files with basic stuff like that when they release an emu they should atleast say the supported formats ,i know not alot ofcards support gba ,i meant snes as well but i was actualy refering to the custom dstwo snes emulator ,not like snesmul or the regular hb eums' which im sure is easier to find info on
i just though the dstwo was a really popular card,sometimes i forget where i read something here or on dstwo site

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy