XP
Country
United States
scooby74029 said:
NahuelDS said:
great job scooby!
works great with 4.2U dark theme!!
doenst work with 4.3U dark theme

yeah i dont know why but the 4.3 hacks i used arent working so i have to see if i can find a different list of offsets for the hacks

but i am glad that it worked well for you

QUOTE(scooby74029 @ May 2 2011, 10:45 AM)
was just wondering if this worked for anyone else that has tried it? please let me know!!
I know why some of your hacks aren't working

}//original
else if(fourthreeu=1){
lasthack = *(u32*)0x0137E5D4 = 0x60000000;
Ahack=*(u32*)0x0137E5D4 = 0x60000000;`n`n*(u32*)0x813BDC58 = 0x48000034;`n
}//fixed
else if(fourthreeu=1){
Ahack=*(u32*)0x0137E5D4 = 0x60000000;`n`n*(u32*)0x013BDC58 = 0x48000034;`n
Also if you are interested I have a [No Sound At All] hack that mutes system menu and channel background music that I found using UNEEK. (any region you need)

scooby74029

wanttabe dev
OP
Trophies
Website
www.wiithemer.org
XP
Country
United States
redeyed said:
scooby74029 said:
NahuelDS said:
great job scooby!
works great with 4.2U dark theme!!
doenst work with 4.3U dark theme

yeah i dont know why but the 4.3 hacks i used arent working so i have to see if i can find a different list of offsets for the hacks

but i am glad that it worked well for you

QUOTE(scooby74029 @ May 2 2011, 10:45 AM)
was just wondering if this worked for anyone else that has tried it? please let me know!!
I know why some of your hacks aren't working

}//original
else if(fourthreeu=1){
Ahack=*(u32*)0x0137E5D4 = 0x60000000;`n`n*(u32*)0x813BDC58 = 0x48000034;`n
}//fixed
else if(fourthreeu=1){
Ahack=*(u32*)0x0137E5D4 = 0x60000000;`n`n*(u32*)0x013BDC58 = 0x48000034;`n
Also if you are interested I have a [No Sound At All] hack that mutes system menu and channel background music that I found using UNEEK. (any region you need)
heck yeah send it to me and ill add it as an option

ill have to fix that and release it

grnorris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still not up and running again with Uneek but I finally got home internet so I'll be able to devote more time to it.

A few notes on Sneeky Compiler:
I can't seem to compile 154
It would be great if you could make it run silently in the background (the command prompts I mean). I've found it quite difficult to both run Sneeky Compiler and use other apps on my computer because new command prompts keep coming up.

grnorris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nintendiw!! said:
Sneeky Compiler 1.3.5 works great for me. I compiled r154 and it works. Also i can play MHT with r154.

I got it to work the third time, I'm thinking either my firewall was blocking it or I accidentally added to the command line when it popped up. I figured the latter might be happening before which is why I suggested the silent running thing (though I'd still expect the dialog boxes to come up).

An update on my status: I've got something. I create a NAND with ModMii that had no channels whatsoever and used my serial number to create setting.txt
I actually tried this twice once using my real setting.txt and the second using Modmii's serial feature.

I'm now working on getting my channels and everything onto the new (now working) NAND but, I'm being extremely cautious and making backups after each successful step. I honestly think I got into this situation because I was rushing and not making proper backups (that and my EHDD's both decided to have issues at the same time).

Update: Now have channels back, lost my Mii's (no biggy there), have new theory on getting my saves back.

Up till now I thought that saves were always stored on the Wii as a ticket and a title but, I downloaded some save files from gamefaqs, transferred them over to my actual Nand, made a backup and looked for the tickets. I found that there were no tickets just titles which leads me to believe that I should be able to just copy the title files (just those responsible for saves) to the new Nand. Since I've not 'played' the games before they shouldn't show up in data management but they should (hopefully) work when I go to play them. If anyone can confirm this (I'm getting ready to leave for a school concert and won't be able to go any further till tomorrow).

scooby74029

wanttabe dev
OP
Trophies
Website
www.wiithemer.org
XP
Country
United States
hey guys sorry i havent been around for awhile

glad to hear it worked for you gnorris

and yes if you copy the contents of the 0001000 folder to same folder on emu nand all your save will be there after you play the game once because it has to be written to the UID .sys in the sys folder

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so call me a noob, just got around to playn with doin sneek/unnek. i have di.i want to add game channels. an can i add cios (again noob). i tried to do nand back up. it froze. so instead of doing that until it dies. i used an older nand, now i chaged menu, an want to add game channels, i use joyflow of course, until gx get's there,
laugh.gif
i have crapp.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Some quick advice as I finally had a quick look at your app/it's source:

Having wget running looks a little ugly IMO. You can replace it with the UrlDownloadToFile command built into AutoHotKey (more info: http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/commands/Ur...loadToFile.htm)

e.g.

you could replace this:

Code:
runwait,commonfiles\wget.exe "http://sneek.googlecode.com/files/SNEEKInstallerv0.6c-cred.rar",useerrorlevel

with this:

Code:
UrlDownloadToFile, http://sneek.googlecode.com/files/SNEEKInstallerv0.6c-cred.rar, SNEEKInstallerv0.6c-cred.rar

On the downside, there is no progress bar with this. Also, there is no visible sign the program is running, but you can always put something like this before it:

Code:
SplashTextOn, 400, 80, Downloading Files..., Downloading necessary files, Please Wait`nIf you paid for this software, you have been scammed

Then the download code and then "SplashTextOff".

Also for this:

Code:
runwait,%COMSPEC% /c ""UnRaR.exe" "e" "-y" "SNEEKInstallerv0.6c-cred.rar"",useerrorlevel

It looks better if you use:

Code:
runwait,%COMSPEC% /c ""UnRaR.exe" "e" "-y" "SNEEKInstallerv0.6c-cred.rar"",hide useerrorlevel

So that the ugly command line window is hidden while extracting.

Same for any command line tools run.

Just a couple of tips.

EDIT: Oh and add this somewhere:

Code:
GuiClose:
gosub, exit

So that the app isn't permanently running if you close it by the "X" button
wink.gif

scooby74029

wanttabe dev
OP
Trophies
Website
www.wiithemer.org
XP
Country
United States
Hey sifjar

nice to see you around again welcome back

ill add the fixes and release a new revision

i finally got microsoft vis studio 2010 but i am still trying to figure out how to use it
i eventually want to build sneeky with it

grnorris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
scooby74029 said:
Hey sifjar

nice to see you around again welcome back

ill add the fixes and release a new revision

i finally got microsoft vis studio 2010 but i am still trying to figure out how to use it
i eventually want to build sneeky with it

I have Vis Studio 2010 but I'm not yet very familiar with C++ so I've only used it here and there and not tried any of the features. I know it has some auto GUI code tools that are supposed to make really nice looking GUI's via a Wizard of some sort.

Again not messed with it much. A little later I'll try adding DI back to my Uneek and see if I can get one of the games running. (I'm using a flash drive right now since my EHDD is a bit iffy). Once I know I can get everything running I'll have to run a few test on my EHDD (which can take quite a while for a 1TB) then if it works again I'll transfer the files over. It's possible that the problem is the same as my larger EHDD that I had my backups on, the USB interface is going (Both are essentially the same drive except the newer drive was 2TB and it's USB went first. The problem with them is that although WD makes the best HDD's they make the worst external interfaces).

grnorris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just thought of something for SneekyCompiler. If there's nothing preventing you from using AutoIt you (or even I) could compile a script to automate the click job for SneekInstaller. If you like the idea I can make the script in no time flat.

Also an observation. It looks like if compiling Uneek it makes the folders "USB" and "SD" but for Uneek+DI it creates the folders "COPY_TO_SD" and "COPY_TO_USB". perhaps a little more uniformity (assuming it's not part of SneekInstaller, in that case perhaps suggest it to that person).

Edit: For my own amusement if nothing else I made the script, the only problem with it is that it relies on a sleep command (wait so many microseconds) to determine when to click "OK" after compiling SNEEK. If you decide you want the script (again I'm not sure on the legal stuff) it should work as is though I'll look for a better way.

Final Edit: I found the solution faster than I expected. The final version of my AutoItv3 script is done. It starts and ends with the SneekInstaller parts so with the current version of SneekyCompiler I have to press "OK" when it gives the directions for the SneekInstaller part and I have to hit "OK" at the end.

If you want the script/compiled code then ask and I'll post it to either my gdocs or my Dropbox account otherwise I'll just keep it for myself (limited online space so I don't want to host the file unless you can use it and like I said earlier I don't know what the legal side of this is).

grnorris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back to my issue with getting Uneek up and running. I've confirmed that putting the title files back onto my NAND at least didn't screw anything up though I'm not yet sure if the saves are intact. As I believe I said in an earlier post my Mii data was too badly corrupted (in fact when I put it on there the whole thing froze for a few minutes before bringing up some message about the system files being corrupted and needing to check the operations manual [which probably would say to pay Nintendo big bucks to fix it
smile.gif
])

I tried putting DI and Fire Emblem on my NAND and it froze (first at the health screen, then at the menu, then at the health screen again). It looks like the game are also corrupted and I've no idea when I'll get around to getting new copies (I will try torrents but that's iffy).

Edit: Found a couple Wii game torrents, put Mario Galaxy on my flash drive and it worked (including the save game). I'm currently scanning my EHDD in the hope of fixing it. The problem is probably either the USB interface (which I could fix for $30) or the hard drive itself ($100+). Either way I can't afford to fix a hardware problem right now so I'm hoping it will stop acting up otherwise I'll have to stop using Uneek for a while (I'm afraid I'll burn out my flash drive if I keep using it this much and my only other external needs to be mobile not tied to my Wii).

nintendowii

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hi scooby, since i updated devkitARM to r34 i can't compile any rev of UNEEK. i got a lot of warnings when your tool compile.
i tried to uninstall devkitARM and install it again, the same problem. what can i do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all