ChokeD

The Contributor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LocoRoco said:
sneek stop loading on power up..after updated bootmii/boot2 to beta 6....have to launch sneek through hbc or a forwarder...(just info for those that are thinking of updating)
Did you try to auto boot SNEEK by changing the bootmii.ini ???

EDIT:

replace your armboot.bin with the sneek armboot.bin, fix the delayboot to "0" delete the ppcboot.elf and it works fine.

LocoRoco

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes.
smile.gif

that worked just made new bootmii.ini and changed bootdelay=0

Thank you

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Update #1
What the hell is wrong with this. I eventually extraced the HBC 1.0.8, installed it, replaced the title-file, but all i get is a damn black screen.
angry.gif

1) This:
http://gbatemp.net/t205511-sneek-v2?st=885...p;#entry2582962
I can't launch HBC Installer Channel, the screen flickers and the Wii will reset itself and i'm back in the System Menu.

2) This:
http://gbatemp.net/t218725-sneek-di-quick-...t&p=2724948
(Start Post)
I couldn't extract HBC 1.0.8 with WadCreator/Bluedump.
ShowMiiWads shows me a TitleID which looks like this: ¯?õ?

What should i do?

NReale3370

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Liberty said:
Update #1
What the hell is wrong with this. I eventually extraced the HBC 1.0.8, installed it, replaced the title-file, but all i get is a damn black screen.
angry.gif

1) This:
I can't launch HBC Installer Channel, the screen flickers and the Wii will reset itself and i'm back in the System Menu.

2) This:
(Start Post)

What should i do?
I'm having this problem too, and I can't extract a bootmii dump to test because it crashes when trying to extract dumps since HBC 1.0.7

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Damn this. I managed to run HBC 1.0.7, but it won't recognize my USB-Drive? What in he name of satan is this application trying to do with me?

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
SanGor said:
HBC can only access USB device when you are using SNEEK (without DI!)
Haha i knew it, i read it somewere on this board, but wasn't sure. Thanks. Since i maybe will use NAND-emulation exclusively for WiiWare/VC, what's the best option anyway?
a) SNEEK = NAND on SD (WiiWare/VC), Wads on USB
b) UNEEK = NAND on USB (WiiWare/VC), Wads on SD => Better speed?
c) UNEEK DI = NAND on USB (WiiWare/VC) + USB-Loading through Disc channel?

buffdog

Trophies
XP
Country
help i dont understand my sneek witch is old i think r57 or 60 not to sure,works with my dump from my wii 4.2e. so when i use 4.2u nand with my sneek it dont work. i changed my bootmii config to see if was that no joy.so then i compiled the new sneek still no joy.but it fails it flash 4 times i know what this is but then it will flash two times then once then stay on. dose the same when i use sneek install so i got new 4.2u nand still the same help plz.
1)is it my 4.2u nand
2)is it sneek
3)is it my wii
4)what dose flash 4 times then two then once then stay on mean
5)thx for your help and sorry if this is dum
huh.gif

ChokeD

The Contributor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NReale3370 said:
Liberty said:
Update #1
angry.gif

1) This:

2) This:
(Start Post)

What should i do?
I'm having this problem too, and I can't extract a bootmii dump to test because it crashes when trying to extract dumps since HBC 1.0.7
I have exhausted my ideas for now on this, I will keep trying sooner or later but for now I'm taking a break.

This is what I found,

I have 1.0.7 running great with UNEEK+DI = asking me to update every time but hitting "NO" allows me to proceed and do what I want.
I used the exact same method I have always used in the guide to achieve this.

However, 1.0.8 will not work using this method, SO FAR.

using my method in the guide:

1.0.8 (ios34 being used in real nand before dump)NAND as is works HBC v8 does not work
1.0.8 (ios58 being used in real nand before dump)NAND as is works HBC v8 does not work

1.0.7 working in uneek, tried to update with 1.0.7 ios34 auto-update online and black screens after downloading process
1.0.7 working in uneek, tried to update with 1.0.7 ios34 HBC installer goes straight to black screen

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
May anyone tell me how i install a Fakesign-IOS without installing cIOS first? I tried to patch IOS36 with MMM, but Dop-Mii won't accept it. Always telling me: "ERROR! Choose an IOS that accepts fake signing!".

Using Dop-Mii directly to Fakesign IOS36 gives me: "ERROR! ES_AddTicket: (-4100) Wrong Ticket-, Cert size or invalid Ticket-, Cert Data"; "ERROR! Installer returned error code (-1)"; ">> ERROR! Failed To Restore IOS36 to v3551".

ChokeD

The Contributor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Liberty said:
May anyone tell me how i install a Fakesign-IOS without installing cIOS first? I tried to patch IOS36 with MMM, but Dop-Mii won't accept it. Always telling me: "ERROR! Choose an IOS that accepts fake signing!".

Using Dop-Mii directly to Fakesign IOS36 gives me: "ERROR! ES_AddTicket: (-4100) Wrong Ticket-, Cert size or invalid Ticket-, Cert Data"; "ERROR! Installer returned error code (-1)"; ">> ERROR! Failed To Restore IOS36 to v3551".
To a SNEEK NAND ??

Use showmiiwads and install away
smile.gif

ChokeD

The Contributor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Liberty said:
Strange, maybe Dop-Mii is just not working with Sneek? It always tells me, that IOS36 is not fakesigned.
You probably have a version of 249r17 or 19 or something like that installed right ?? if so, load MMM and go to the bottom of menu and choose reload to -> 249 once reloaded go back to the ios Manager and fakesign your 36 if that's what you want.

If you don't have a 249 try to use ios34 instead that might work.

if it is to a sneek nand my advise if you don't want a cios at all is install a ios of your choice with ShowMiiWads.

EDIT:

By the way, I have recently tried to test HBC with a virgin nand of 3.2 and 4.3 with all the same results.

1.0.8 (ios34 being used in real nand before dump)NAND as is works HBC v8 does not work
1.0.8 (ios58 being used in real nand before dump)NAND as is works HBC v8 does not work

1.0.7 working in uneek, tried to update with 1.0.7 ios34 auto-update online and black screens after downloading process
1.0.7 working in uneek, tried to update with 1.0.7 ios34 HBC installer goes straight to black screen

Must be this AH_BPROT or whatever calling on boot2, resetting SNEEK freezing whats going on upon HBC install. Who knows ?

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ChokeD said:
You probably have a version of 249r17 or 19 or something like that installed right ? No, i don't have any cIOS installed and i tried out ShowMiiWads, MMM, Trucha Bug Restorer, Trucha Bug Restorer Mod, Dop-Mii (Install Fakesign IOS36-option). But Dop-Mii is still telling me, that IOS36 is not fakesigned, when i try to access the menu. That's the point. Is IOS36 really not fakesigned or is Dop-Mii just not working with SNEEK NAND?

Other question: Please have a look at this thread:
http://gbatemp.net/t91827-60hz-in-vc-games...-wii?&st=15
and especially at the post i quoted:
QUOTEAs long as your Wii is set to NTSC, all the US and JPN (plus some PAL) Virtual Console and Wii Ware games will run in NTSC in 60Hz. smile.gif If your Wii is set to PAL, it seems some N64 Games will run in PAL 60 (Super Mario 64) while others are forced to run in PAL 50 (Star Fox 64). Changing it to NTSC will fix that problem. smile.gif
I could simply create a US-NAND, use it with SNEEK and play thoose VC-games at 60 HZ?

ChokeD

The Contributor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, thats what I thought you were doing, you shouldn't need a fake-signed 36 with sneek nand to play vc and wiiware. I haven't tried and I may be wrong but, just install a wad and see if it plays without fake-signing anything. Use showmiiwads drag and drop the wad on to the program and install then test.

I don't have anything but store bought vc and I know they don't use fakesigned anything
smile.gif

buffdog

Trophies
XP
Country
how do you fix each of these errors i can't find answers anywere thx.
1 short flash : The TMD of the requested title is missing
2 short flashes: The TMD of the IOS the current title uses is missing
3 short flashes: The kernel.bin is not found on sd and or usb
4 short flashes: Failed to load the requested IOS (missing IOS, missing TMD/Ticket/content)
5 short flashes: "Could not open or read sd:/sneek/kernel.bin"

plz can some tell me or give me a link to read about it thx

ChokeD

The Contributor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Liberty said:
I need a fake-signed 36 in Slot 249 for using Triiforce inside of SNEEK:
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/SNEEKv2_Homebrew_Compatibility
This enabled Video Mode Patching for VC/WW-titles.

And anyway, why isn't Fakesigning working for me >:(?
why would you need to install triforce in sneek ?? Install triforce on your regular nand and install all the wii/vc you want to the sneek nand and your done.

QUOTE(buffdog @ Aug 16 2010, 08:21 PM) how do you fix each of these errors i can't find answers anywere thx.
1 short flash : The TMD of the requested title is missing (re install the game your trying to play)
2 short flashes: The TMD of the IOS the current title uses is missing (find out what ios the game needs and install it to sneek nand)
3 short flashes: The kernel.bin is not found on sd and or usb (make sure the proper kernel.bin is in it's respective place on your sd/usb)
4 short flashes: Failed to load the requested IOS (missing IOS, missing TMD/Ticket/content)
5 short flashes: "Could not open or read sd:/sneek/kernel.bin" (if everything is right and you know it your sd/usb isn't compatable)

plz can some tell me or give me a link to read about it thx
They are self explanantory bro, think about it.

1 short flash : The TMD of the requested title is missing (re install the game your trying to play or your nand is bad)
2 short flashes: The TMD of the IOS the current title uses is missing (find out what ios the game needs and install it to sneek nand)
3 short flashes: The kernel.bin is not found on sd and or usb (make sure the proper kernel.bin is in it's respective place on your sd/usb)
5 short flashes: "Could not open or read sd:/sneek/kernel.bin" (if everything is right and you know it your sd/usb isn't compatable)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.