His base stats are 81, 84, 82, 83, 82 and I have 192 points to spec. On one of the broken saves he has 400, 228, 168, 234, 178 when hes supposed to be at 200, 114, 84, 117, 89.
I try to smtv save editor
But don t works..
I Extract save with edizon
Salve on pc... Open smtv.. But Tell me save encrypt.. Why?
Don t charge save normal
I try to smtv save editor
But don t works..
I Extract save with edizon
Salve on pc... Open smtv.. But Tell me save encrypt.. Why?
Don t charge save normal
The aogami save editor can load both encrypted and decrypted saves it asks you if save is encrypted if it is it will decrypt before loading and if it all ready decrypted it will just load the save. I am not sure about the other save editor I think it can only load decrypted saves. Zmbkilla as a save decryptor/encryptor.
I try to smtv save editor
But don t works..
I Extract save with edizon
Salve on pc... Open smtv.. But Tell me save encrypt.. Why?
Don t charge save normal
If its my editor, Currently only loads decrypted saves. Aogami's loads encrypted saves but does not have some features (player resistance and potentials editing). Also only edits the combined stat values
Got the save. Can you tell me what were his original stats? from your previous posts, you listed (200,114,84,117,89). I assume these are the stats you were expecting to appear?
Post automatically merged:
@Jazjuinneek
Checked the save through my editor. These dont seem right XD
If its my editor, Currently only loads decrypted saves. Aogami's loads encrypted saves but does not have some features (player resistance and potentials editing). Also only edits the combined stat values
Post automatically merged:
Got the save. Can you tell me what were his original stats? from your previous posts, you listed (200,114,84,117,89). I assume these are the stats you were expecting to appear?
Post automatically merged:
@Jazjuinneek
Checked the save through my editor. These dont seem right XDView attachment 444780
Fixed it by setting add stats to 0
This correct?
Yeah the stats you posted are the correct stats I wanted to have. So I just put all my add stats to 0 in the editor then level up from 98 to 99? (I want to be at lvl 99 not 100 atm)
Yeah the stats you posted are the correct stats I wanted to have. So I just put all my add stats to 0 in the editor then level up from 98 to 99? (I want to be at lvl 99 not 100 atm)
Sorry for the slow updates. Life got me doing other stuff. @Afrade Ill check the code for MC's resistance and potentials. Might have done an oopsie there. @Something whatever Still working on Demon pots and resistances. Might have to put that on pause to figure out the bug with MC's resist and pots stats
Sorry for the slow updates. Life got me doing other stuff. @Afrade Ill check the code for MC's resistance and potentials. Might have done an oopsie there. @Something whatever Still working on Demon pots and resistances. Might have to put that on pause to figure out the bug with MC's resist and pots stats
Sorry for the slow updates. Life got me doing other stuff. @Afrade Ill check the code for MC's resistance and potentials. Might have done an oopsie there. @Something whatever Still working on Demon pots and resistances. Might have to put that on pause to figure out the bug with MC's resist and pots stats
Added an update. Includes viewing/editing demon resistances and potentials. Have not tested negative values in-game for potential but using positive values seems to work. Missed some values for resistances like the ailment statuses so planning on adding those in another release.
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
It's that time again. Prepare your Switch updates! Or prepare to forgive your sister's nephew's dog for updating your Switch a few weeks ago. Atmosphere v1.12.0 has...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...