Homebrew Smealum streaming game exploiting?

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Smea also said on his twitter account that the game is not an initial entry point like CN but a secondary one like OOT, we have plenty of secondary ones already

His quote "cubic ninja is a great entrypoint since it's self-sufficient. this game is a secondary entrypoint, more like OOT"

orly3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
and I'm going to guess, due to the way you typed it, nobody's gonna guess it, because I do have a list of pretty much every 3DS game and the SHA1 hash of them all.
That's convenient for me :P I wasn't expecting anybody to have already hashed the names of every 3ds game!

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's convenient for me :P I wasn't expecting anybody to have already hashed the names of every 3ds game!
the wonders of GameTDB's yet to be released 3DS section. I'm using it for homebrew dev, but in this case, I just parsed its list of 3DS games.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't think of that, and 3dsdb.com has an xml download of their database.
I'm well aware that it has one too, but the one I used was easier to go through. who knows what the future holds? bad hashes?
if you have doubts...

I do realize there are much better way to do this, but it works and this isn't some big project, so I don't really care because it works >,> (the syntax errors don't break the whole thing)

Reactions: orly3

Trolling

This Username is taken. Problem?
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I found it:
Sonic_Boom_Shattered_Crystal_boxart.png

Here you go guys :)
Boomhax confirmed!

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Wonder if this could be the next cubic ninja. Wonder if it is a game that is redily available
Nope, he already said it's secondary entry point, just like OoT.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm not gonna spoil it but its part of a series of games. And they look terrible. And they ruined the image of a character from my childhood games. Theres your hint
It's angry birds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...