• Total voters

TizioCaio95

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Smash Ultimate is definetely going to have his own Switch bundle. Tell me yours: Will they drop the first Mariko units alongside Ultimate? Or it will be one of the patched units?

Reactions: NoNAND

TizioCaio95

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nope. Mariko units ship with at least firmware 5.0.0 and a Tegra 214 SoC. The newest units which are immune to shofusel2 do get a bootrom patch applied at factory before the SoC get's read only.
Really? When did they hit the market?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You are misinformed.
Also @TizioCaio95 the thread title is misleading as the Tegra Recovery Mode is present on any unit, of course also on upcoming Mariko units which are immune to shofusel2.
My bad, I didn't go so much in-depth, for now at least

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XAW isn't the serial for NA?
The Switch is region free so yes and no. Honestly, its not quite fully understood why there's even a differentiation between W and J to begin with but its supposed that W stands for units meant for the West. What I'm saying is don't be surprised to find J units in America.

TizioCaio95

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The Switch is region free so yes and no. Honestly, its not quite fully understood why there's even a differentiation between W and J to begin with but its supposed that W stands for units meant for the West. What I'm saying is don't be surprised to find J units in America.
I've never seen a J unit outside eBay or similar here in Italy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c