Wadofgum
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
item14_071228a.jpg

It is said that if you collect all three parts, you will complete the legendary Air Ride machine...

It’s broken into three parts:
Dragoon Part A, the nosecone...
Dragoon Part B, the hull...
and Dragoon Part C, the tail.
Gather all three and the Dragoon is formed!

Of course, given the amount of preparation required, it boasts tremendous firepower! If it strikes you, consider it a one-hit KO.

The battle for this item is hot.

item14_071228g.jpg

When you get Dragoon parts, these icons appear!

Hit an opponent who has one of the Dragoon parts to make him drop it like a fumble. You also drop the parts when you lose a life. If you want to get a part in hand, then beat on your opponent!

The same can be said for Smash Balls—those, too, are items that everyone really wants badly, so the scramble can be quite funny!

The joy of finally getting all three. Your enemies doing whatever they can to flee. It’s like we’ve added a delicious new spice, so I hope you’ll enjoy it during multiplayer matches.

Source

I think it looks fun, but of course people will complain and say that it is "cheap".

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nice, I also just noticed on the US page. They added a "Nintendo Wifi" icon. Seems like all of your wishes might come true. Now if only they can put Marth back in, or maybe some GCN import special characters feature or something. >_>

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
We've had a topic about all of Brawl in general since July, and the Dragoon was mentioned in it before this topic was made.

Topic Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*