XP
Country
United States
matthewd997 said:
smash bros. DS is never gonna happen bla, bla, bla bla

you are a noob, bla, bla, bla, bla,
please lock this, bla, bla, bla ,bla.

^ i don't think so! ^

ever since the release of the NDS spammers have enjoyed spamming forums on the subject of smash bros. DS
and then many have said "so do ur own homebrew then!"

but why not!
i mean, if everyone just worked together and stopped arguing over the subject we may be able to make this happen!

...but then we get a complaint from nintendo...

^ i don't think so! ^

i recent ly read an interesting fact - they can copyright the characters and the title, but they can't copyright the gameplay!

so what if everyone works togetherto make a homebrew game plays like smash bros. but has different characters!

you can spam this all you like, i don't care, I used up all the spam at the top,
so we either keep fighting about this or we get it done!

i don't care if you call me a noob, cause at least i'm the only one to do somthing about it!

so come on! lets all contribute to make a homebrew game worth playing!
ok: you're not the only one who wants to "do something about it". You are one of many, MANY people on GBATemp who don't know virtually anything about hacking games. I can't even begin to explain to how annoying and stupid this post will seem to most of the users here. Sorry If you think I'm being abnoxious and rude, but there have been so many threads like this. If you think you can make a homebrew like this go ahead, but you're not going to get any help from anyone here, trust me lol.

Title: smash bros. DS, ( not nooby)
Yes, it is. O hell yes it is.

D

Deleted User

geunt said:
warmijwilfaain said:
geunt said:
And after i'm going to port bioshock on GBA and Crysis on amiga .....

Didn't you know? I already ported Crysis on the Amiga AGES ago. You'll find it on http://doiop.com/327/Gaming-News/67/Amiga/...leted-for-Amiga
Dunno about Bioshock. Guess that'd be a HIT on the GBA.

WHYYY WHHHHY!!!!!!!!! you stole my project !!!!!!!

... i ve made a stupid action today.... I ve click on your link ......
wtf.gif
Never trust a Doiop.com link
wink.gif

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually sprite quite a bit. I'd be willing to help, even though this will never happen. It will help improve my spriting skills! BTW I'm shit with code, I have long forgotten my C/C++.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Another failure thread..... Yes, it can work, but it takes too much time. Instead of saying it can work, and making people do your job, why don't YOU do it first? The idea of Super Smash Bros was requested by everyone, but the creator of the game, Sakurai, said that he has no intentions of making one. If someone makes one, they're gonna get sued by Sakurai, and Nintendo. Secondly, the DS hardware can't take very much, so it's unlikely that it'll even have a close line up of brawl.

This is going straight to Urza's fail awards, for the 4th time, lol.

D

Deleted User

Well tbh it's possible but it would take too long and there's Jump! Ultimate Stars which is good enough.
Can this topic be locked?

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The super smash bros physics engine is extremely complex... So complex that it took a team of paid programmers many months to create it. Get rid of this complexity and you have yourselves jump ultimate stars... See what I'm getting at? Its. Not. Happening.

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Please people. lets not bump old topics like this, and this topic should of had been closed like a month ago. Matthew is not here anymore, and such dead topics only can start flame wars, so mods, please delete/close this topic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1