Hacking Smash Bros. Brawl DVD Not Loading

Creeper ♥

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've burned 2 copies of the game, one using the Imgburn layer split method and 1 regular burn for the hell of it. I've Googled and Googled and... yeah, I dunno. I must be retarded or something. This ain't working.

I don't know what cIOS I have. When I go to the Homebrew Channel and hit the home button, it says 1.0.8/IOS58 v255.255. From what I've read, I should be using cIOS 222, which I tried installing with the Hermes installer 5.1. Everything seemed to install just fine, but now I'm back where I started. Not sure if that's what I'm using now or how to even switch to it.

Is there a step by step for this? I'm pretty sure my copy of the game is fine. I might not have the right shit installed, but at this point, I don't even know how to check.
frown.gif

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

M1r0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is because, you have vulnerable drive, but don't have trucha IOS. So therefore only neogamma/cIOScorp/darkcorp can load. Don't use the latter until someone tells you though.

M1r0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought you were running from disc, not SD. Also, you should be loading from IOS 249 not IOS 36... Please run a syscheck..

Creeper ♥

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am loading from a disc. I just went in general options and did the storage thing. On the bottom of the screen it says: "NeoGamma r9 b47, cIOS57rev20 slot 249"

Is that right?

Creeper ♥

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works with single layer backups, and I don't have a compatible USB drive or money to buy one, so DVD-R is all I can use for now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: