Gaming Smash bros. brawl disk read error

white wolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
I just got a copy of smash bros brawl last night and since then when ever i put it in it never loads i just get a disk read error. I have read that nintendo will fix this for free but this is not a option for me as i live in Trinidad and Tobago. What can i do to fix this at home? Help me please...

Oh and if it helps i got my wii at launch.

white wolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
My wii was modded but after updating to 4.3 all mods were erased. Yes it is a retail copy. Also The game is brand new but i still tried cleaning it with a cloth. After searching on the net i tried using a straw to try to clear some of the dust and using the wii on its side but no go.

Pete666

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
white wolf said:
I just got a copy of smash bros brawl last night and since then when ever i put it in it never loads i just get a disk read error. I have read that nintendo will fix this for free but this is not a option for me as i live in Trinidad and Tobago. What can i do to fix this at home? Help me please...

Oh and if it helps i got my wii at launch.

you must change your lens! I had the same probleme because my wii was bought at launch

Don't know if you can fix it at home.. you can order one on ebay.. but I won't taking the risk to install it.. any people who can repair this in your town?

white wolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Dont know any off hand. Will have to check around. Sigh seems like this may be the only way. Will have to check amazon and see what i can find. Dont know what ill do since trinidad dosent have any wii repair places as far as i know, more so for places that can replace the wii lens. Darn and i was so excited too... Any other suggestions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-