Homebrew Smash Amiibo Cheat/Hacking Tool [Release]

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried the 3dsx version on the rosalina hb menu? Can't seem to get it to work

Edit: turns out it doesnt work at all with both the 3dsx and cia version. b9s 1.2, luma 8.1 and fw 11.5

Last edited by Adeka,

Mana_Nightos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone tried the 3dsx version on the rosalina hb menu? Can't seem to get it to work

Edit: turns out it doesnt work at all with both the 3dsx and cia version. b9s 1.2, luma 8.1 and fw 11.5

Hi, I'm running the exact same things, got a N3DS and trying to get it to work, but it always crashes whenever I try to write an amiibo or back it up or even do anything. I'll send you the crash file if you need it!

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm running the exact same things, got a N3DS and trying to get it to work, but it always crashes whenever I try to write an amiibo or back it up or even do anything. I'll send you the crash file if you need it!
I did end up fixing my issue

turn your wifi on and use the cia version. Make sure to disconnect from the internet so you dont get flagged for a ban.

Mana_Nightos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I did end up fixing my issue

turn your wifi on and use the cia version. Make sure to disconnect from the internet so you dont get flagged for a ban.

Oh, did you actually get the app working? Mine always crashed whenever I tried using the app. Are you referring to using the modified amiibo or trying to modify it? Just curious :3 Also, the 'turn on the wifi' and 'disconnect from the internet' parts got me confused :/

ANOTHER EDIT: Found out that you can't have symbols at the end of your amiibo name then the game will crash. Found out because my marth amiibo was named 'Marth...?', tried that name on other amiibos and found out the correlation. That's why it's probably crashing people, so make sure that you don't have symbols at the end of your amiibo nicknames!!!! Hope this helped :)

Last edited by Mana_Nightos,

Mana_Nightos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Back again. Thought I'd ask you this @Ordim3n. There's an option for 'Custom file writing', but no instructions on how to get or make .amiibo files. do you know how to do this please? Thanks in advance :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.