Homebrew Smash Amiibo Cheat/Hacking Tool [Release]

Ordim3n

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SAHT is a (N)3DS/2DS homebrew that have the ability to hack your smash amiibos

What are the prerequesites for this tool to work?
  1. If you are on O3ds, you need the NFC reader/writer and CFW
  2. An amiibo which is already setup for smash

THIS TOOL DOESN'T WORK ON O3DS WITH THE 3DSX VERSION, BUT I'M CURRENTLY WORKING ON A FIX

What does this tool do?
For the moment, It buffs all your amiibo's stats to 200. But i do plan adding more features as time go on.
All the useful infos are in the readme (here)
Releases are here
I am open for ideas and inprovement

For those you saw the POC
Version 1.1 is a lot superior than the one showed in the POC

Source

43fb886acf6a25709fc4dc2c869736a4.jpg

Last edited by Ordim3n,

MochaMilk

That one weird Furry Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you buff a Mii fighter, or just any custom move to be maxed out, Nintendo would stop you from doing certain things in Smash with the notice of "irregular save data"
Does this have any of the same effects?
(Not to alarm anyone, or discourage your release. Just had that problem a while back)

Reactions: XxShalevElimelechxX

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you buff a Mii fighter, or just any custom move to be maxed out, Nintendo would stop you from doing certain things in Smash with the notice of "irregular save data"
(Not to alarm anyone, or discourage your release. Just had that problem a while back)

I don't think that it would since all this does( from what I've read ) is that it maxes all the stats out, it does not give them anything OP as of this moment, but instead brings them to their full potential.( Unless I read it wrong )

MochaMilk

That one weird Furry Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think that it would since all this does( from what I've read ) is that it maxes all the stats out, it does not give them anything OP as of this moment, but instead brings them to their full potential.( Unless I read it wrong )
Ooohh, I see. I probably overthought it. Thanks!

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It actually goes over the total maximum. Think giving a Pokémon 252 EVs in every stat.
Doesn't seem to cause problems, though.

Ordim3n

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It may be because it's of Mii fighters we're talking about here, not "regular fighters". So it may behave differently, if you could send me your backup data it would help me analyzing the data of your amiibo. It is located in "Smash Amiibo Cheat Tool/[UID]/backup.amiibo"

Ordim3n

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just did this to my ZELDA amiibo and she kicked my ass, is there any way to change its level other than the attack, defence stuff?
The location of the level is found, but it acts weirdly. I tried to put 0xFF and the level was to 50, but it leveled up to lv.1 and at the same time, it forgot everything learned. But I could research it, but I'm currently doing another research for a future feature

Reactions: Naked_Snake

kerobscure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you connected your NFC reader/writer before selecting an option?

Yes :/

Steps I follow:
  1. Switch on the reader and put the amiibo
  2. Start hombrew launcher with freakyhax
  3. Select Smash Amiibo Cheat Tool
  4. Receipt the error code "nfcInit() failed: 0xd8e06406. Press START to continue
  5. Return to Homebrew launcher

Last edited by kerobscure,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over