[Smash 4] DLC & Extra Stages in Custom

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Macopride64, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Macopride64
    OP

Macopride64 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 26, 2010
    Australia
    The following code will allow you to select all DLC stages, online training room and the trophy rush stage from the custom stage selection screen.
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

You will need at least 10 custom stages created in order for this code to work. While this code is on, it will replace those 10 custom stages with DLC & extra stages (this code will not modify your custom stages in anyway, they're simply used as placeholders).

If you don't have any custom stages at all I suggest creating 10 and renaming them like I've done below (nothing matters when you create them, they can be big stages, small stages, etc...):
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

If you already have 10 custom stages and don't want to rename them, that's fine, the maps will go in order of: Dream Land, Suzaku Castle, Peach's Castle, Hyrule Castle, Mario Maker, Pirate Ship, Midgar, Umbra Clock Tower, Online Training Room and Trophy Rush.

Last edited by Macopride64, Jun 22, 2016
    lordelan, eco95 and CreeperMario like this.
  2. VinLark

VinLark This machine kills bourgeois sentimentality.

Jun 11, 2016
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Psychosystem Denomination
    Yes! I love Sm4sh cheat codes. Thanks for this!

Macopride64 likes this.
  3. jc5504

jc5504 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2015
    United States
    Not sure if you're the creator or not, but would it be possible to do the same with characters? Having 10 (or however many) miis so they can be replaced with DLC, the boss enemies, warioman, giga browser, mega lucario, and Big Mac.

I already have the DLC, so I'm more interested in playing as master hand and the others.

MegaSuperab2 likes this.
  4. Reptitle

Reptitle Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 15, 2016
    United States
    As of now you aren't able to play as bosses, but you can play as mega lucario, wario man, giga mac and giga bowser, those are the only ones playable so far. All you have to do is get Easy CSS Editor: https://gbatemp.net/threads/smash-4-easy-css-editor.428542/ then when you have downloaded it and did the instructions, you have to click "Fix Missing Charcters" then in the disabled column it will list the Final Smash characters, (ONLY ENABLE THE FINAL SMASH CHARACTERS OR IT MIGHT CRASH YOUR GAME).

Macopride64 and jc5504 like this.
  5. NITMARE

NITMARE Member

Newcomer
    May 14, 2016
    United States
    So could I use their omega forms anyhow?

6. Macopride64
    OP

Macopride64 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 26, 2010
    Australia
    As mentioned, characters are better off done with the CSS editor.

Forgot to mention that you can't, at least not yet, I'll try to fix it.

7. NITMARE

NITMARE Member

Newcomer
    May 14, 2016
    United States
    Good luck!

8. Wolfy

Wolfy Person That Never Was

Aug 18, 2015
    United States
    Somewhere In The Aether...
    This will be very useful to people who want to add custom stages, but want to keep the existing ones.

But I'm going to assume that if you replace a modded stage over a DLC stage then the modded will also affect it going into the Custom Stage?

9. Keylogger

Keylogger GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 3, 2006
    France
    Doesn't work on Smash 1.1.6 update :(

10. Wolfy

Aug 18, 2015
    United States
  11. Keylogger

May 3, 2006
    France
  12. Wolfy

Aug 18, 2015
    United States
    From the install instructions for the mod...

"US Instructions
    Copy the contents of the Data folder to your Data folder in Sm4shExplorer
    It contains modified stage data for the Trophy Display stages to prevent all fighters from instantly dying as well as edit All Star and the Testing Room's collision data to make it possible to kill other players.

Copy the contents of the Data(XX_XX) folder to your region's Data folder.
    It contains the Parameter file that makes the mod possible and removes the screen fade in the All Star level.

EU InstructionsSame as above, but copy the "UI" folder from Data into all of the Data(eu_XX) folders"

13. Keylogger

May 3, 2006
    France
    I'm sorry but I really need help, I replaced every files corretly with Smash4explorer, all the files are on my SDcard, I can launch the game but I have any extra stage! :(

14. Wolfy

Aug 18, 2015
    United States
    Please post the steps you used in going about this, from downloading the mod, to entering Sm4sh.