ROM Hack Smash 3DS Texture Hack Thread

M_1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was expecting Majora's Mask on Toon Link. But meh. Speaking of Meta Knight, why not try creating Dark Meta Knight? The mask is basically UV Mapping editing.

Also, can't wait for your Model Import guide pretty soon. Why am I such a noob at Blender? Idk how did 12 year olds make good Minecraft animation with a program like this?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh BTW, if you're planning on creating Pikachu Libre, I got the textures already made. Just a simple UV Mapping editing and you're all set.
Well I got the idea of this from fixing a friends model, while I was editing metaknight. So yeah pretty simple

HeirofBlood124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Very First texture alt for Marth. hope u guys enjoy it ^_^. Pretty much a mod i wanted done for a while.
HoBMarth1.jpg
HoBMarth2.jpg

Attachments

• HeirofBlood Marth.zip
    362.2 KB · Views: 131
Reactions: Zaaroar and Zelkaar

LogicIsHansom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey does anyone else experience this?
So I have a problem,the game won't allow me to use some skins and model imports,it just freezes and crashes when I use them they aren't corrupted,(trust me I checked).
The weirdest thing is it won't freeze if my multiplayer opponent is wearing the second model import/skin.

Last edited by LogicIsHansom,

flarewolf56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so one quick question ive been wondering this for awhile now (ive been looking at this forum before i ever signed up with a email lolz XD) but when i check the first page with all the textures and stages and stuff its never updated is the person who was updating the list not doing it anymore or something? someone please let me know im very curious as to if he just quit or something?

LogicIsHansom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so I just need one file,literally one file.So I am trying to get one voice per costume working so I can make it so some of the characters has a voice and the other has the default,but in order to do so,I need the fightermodelbanktable.mtb and I know this works because the latest neos got it to work.I could use their fightermodelbanktable.mtb but they don't have all the characters in it included except the ones in their pack.If you aren't allowed to give files out on here could you please tell me where I could find it other then decrypting
the game since I am having problems doing so.

Last edited by LogicIsHansom,

Xero-Miku

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
finally, after so much time im here again, sorry for keep everyone waiting
first if there is a mod request to do?
second for some reason i cant play online ( i can connect to the internet but when im going to start a match my opponent suddenly disconnect a i stay waiting in the waiting room forever without other person to connect in

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
finally, after so much time im here again, sorry for keep everyone waiting
first if there is a mod request to do?
second for some reason i cant play online ( i can connect to the internet but when im going to start a match my opponent suddenly disconnect a i stay waiting in the waiting room forever without other person to connect in
There will be if we feel like it.
That's practically normal. Small amount of people are playing Smash 3DS online. Been there a lot and I have to wait for the Japs to come out and play, usually at 4-6PM.

Zelkaar

Legendary Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There will be if we feel like it.
That's practically normal. Small amount of people are playing Smash 3DS online. Been there a lot and I have to wait for the Japs to come out and play, usually at 4-6PM.
Really? I usually find people on For Glory 1-on-1 anytime of the day. Sure, 70% of the time they're Marios, but still.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol