ROM Hack Smash 3DS Texture Hack Thread

Xero-Miku

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
ok, lets clear some points..
1. @Clouded Sun @Udet21 @jd-ob-mg my arch nemesis and i are fine if we dont get too close....
2. @Udet21 i made you many textures so that cookie was well paid for that
3. @Clouded Sun do you have any idea on how to modify cloud´s limits(i was thinking in made the limit charge bar to red)
4. @EmulatorLover what i mean was what file is that monster because the only one that i found was this(see the attachment)
5. f&#%$ metaknight, his sprite is a mess and only have half ot the helmet so i have to make 2 in the end)
ps_S65_alpha_00.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh and here is metaknight
HNI_0043.JPG
HNI_0044.JPG

Attachments

• metaknight.rar
    419.6 KB · Views: 884
Last edited by Xero-Miku,

Clouded Sun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. @Clouded Sun @Udet21 @jd-ob-mg my arch nemesis and i are fine if we dont get too close....
3. @Clouded Sun do you have any idea on how to modify cloud´s limits(i was thinking in made the limit charge bar to red)
4. @EmulatorLover what i mean was what file is that monster because the only one that i found was this(see the attachment)
5. f&#%$ metaknight, his sprite is a mess and only have half ot the helmet so i have to make 2 in the end)
View attachment 62550

View attachment 62551 View attachment 62552
Limit Gauge files are in EffLimChargeStart, EffLimChargeHold, and EffLimChargeMax. I think in the Hold folder, there's a little pink square. Change the color of that.

Ballazack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone can make these skins?

Attachments

• 57736f8ca719e.jpg
    57736f8ca719e.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 115
  • 579c1d223e564.jpg
    579c1d223e564.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 100
  • 579c18375f2e1.jpg
    579c18375f2e1.jpg
    373 KB · Views: 118

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 62550

oh never mind can you make this instead?
http://orig02.deviantart.net/2a60/f/2015/079/6/8/dededorf_by_kojinkaluigigodzilla-d8mhsxr.png

Xero-Miku

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
i feel kinda sad, i received a pm on gamebanana of someone who said that my mods are only a "nasty and bad made copy" and "you worked to make easy money", i didnt know that you can have a patreon account, neither i have one, and things like that really hits me down, what i really wanted i make youtube videos but im from ecuador so things here are difficult(now unemployed), and yes i wanted to do 3d model but i dont have the knowledge or a better pc, to make my own models and begin training when it could be possible to swap on the 3ds, and yet that really hurt me, i am a 26 years old men trying to finish University alone and i dont know what to do because im the type of guy who doesnt trust on others thanks for my past in school and prep, this is something that i cant understand.
Sorry to post this here, i just want to release this feeling
anyway here is midbus bowser
HNI_0047.JPG
HNI_0048.JPG

Attachments

• koopa.rar
    180.9 KB · Views: 801
Last edited by Xero-Miku,

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bruh
They're great
I just feel like I could do a better job on a lot of them and take more time on them but I'm gonna be making a few mods tonight anways.This time I will try my best on making them to the quality that xero-miku makes

I really want to polish up a few of my mods especially wolf

Xero-Miku

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I've stopped making mods because most of my mods are total trash and xero miku makes MUCH higher quality mods
i dont think they are thrash i mean i use microsoft ofice picture manager to speed up my work, what you need to do is focus and testing over and over again (for example even when a mod looks simple i tested around 10 times on and offline to see if something is wrong) you must keep going

Ballazack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i feel kinda sad, i received a pm on gamebanana of someone who said that my mods are only a "nasty and bad made copy" and "you worked to make easy money", i didnt know that you can have a patreon account, neither i have one, and things like that really hits me down, what i really wanted i make youtube videos but im from ecuador so things here are difficult(now unemployed), and yes i wanted to do 3d model but i dont have the knowledge or a better pc, to make my own models and begin training when it could be possible to swap on the 3ds, and yet that really hurt me, i am a 26 years old men trying to finish University alone and i dont know what to do because im the type of guy who doesnt trust on others thanks for my past in school and prep, this is something that i cant understand.
View attachment 62587 View attachment 62588
You do not worry about what people say and go ahead although difficult

Sorry for my bad english

Xero-Miku

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
ok wind waker robe dedede, i have to go outside for personal reasons, at night i will post the samus i still working at
HNI_0049.JPG
HNI_0050.JPG

You do not worry about what people say and go ahead although difficult

Sorry for my bad english
thanks pal

Attachments

• dedede.rar
    174.6 KB · Views: 916
Reactions: Ballazack

Clouded Sun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't worry about the jerk on Gamebanana, you're an awesome modder who's remade the coolest mods on 3DS which such amazing detail.
I'll chew out the fool who said that crap to you if you want. You really don't deserve it man.

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't listen to asshats like that. That just shows how shit the site staff are, and another reason why that is a bad place to host mods.

Reactions: Xero-Miku

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont think they are thrash i mean i use microsoft ofice picture manager to speed up my work, what you need to do is focus and testing over and over again (for example even when a mod looks simple i tested around 10 times on and offline to see if something is wrong) you must keep going
yah I use photoshop

ok wind waker robe dedede, i have to go outside for personal reasons, at night i will post the samus i still working at
View attachment 62601 View attachment 62602

thanks pal
thanks buddy

Reactions: Xero-Miku

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 62550

whats the file for the one with the mask?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious