smart watch for emulators

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Or straight up emulation consoles. Maybe the GCW Zero?
This too

But I always go to phones cause they are cheap, and if your current One breaks, you can Just change SIM and use the second one until you get the primary one fixed or you get a new one

For a smartwatch it would be uncomfortable (in my POV, I don't have one and I don't plan on getting One)

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well i already said he got a 1/10 score for the post so. lets wait and see. :P

Please, no.
Either help the poor lad or not.
Don't go posting dumb shit like this.

OP.
I'd really go for a phone if you want emulation.
Smartwatches are... well.. to see what time it is.
Not to mention they are more power as well.

If you really want it be done then, I guess any second hand one would do fine.
Usually they are the high end models and can run a lot.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont think smartwatches are very good for gaming.
Well yeah, for one, NO CONTROLLER. :P

Also a watch? what kind of acceptable size screen would you put on a watch for games? It be worst than tiger hand held eletronics, wrist watch :P

This too

But I always go to phones cause they are cheap, and if your current One breaks, you can Just change SIM and use the second one until you get the primary one fixed or you get a new one

For a smartwatch it would be uncomfortable (in my POV, I don't have one and I don't plan on getting One)

Sure get a phone, but how can you play any EMULATOR GAMES, with no controller? That just how video games were ment to be played, directonal pad, buttons, and perfect control. Not sloppy touch screens for games. :P

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Well yeah, for one, NO CONTROLLER. :P

Also a watch? what kind of acceptable size screen would you put on a watch for games? It be worst than tiger hand held eletronics, wrist watch :P

Sure get a phone, but how can you play any EMULATOR GAMES, with no controller? That just how video games were ment to be played, directonal pad, buttons, and perfect control. Not sloppy touch screens for games. :P
That's why I suggested the LG G3 or the IPhone 5C

They are around 120-140$ and for 20$ more they can get a Bluetooth Control :3

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@DinohScene How do you expect someone to help effecitnly without enough information, I stated my opinion and that was it. It was not a insult, it was mearly a observation. If more details was added, less confusion, more questions could be avoided, instea of seeing stuff like this. :mellow:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's why I suggested the LG G3 or the IPhone 5C

They are around 120-140$ and for 20$ more they can get a Bluetooth Control :3
Okay, i guess, but controller attachements, are just as nice. Is just there, with no extra setup, or wireless problems.

Reactions: Deleted-379826

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@DinohScene How do you expect someone to help effecitnly without enough information, I stated my opinion and that was it. It was not a insult, it was mearly a observation. If more details was added, less confusion, more questions could be avoided, instea of seeing stuff like this. :mellow:

Still no reason to post shit like that.
You're basically putting yourself on the same spot as OP.

He isn't delivering much details on his post and you're not delivering much help on your post.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your opinion of "dumb shit" is that then sorry, If perhaps i know more like is he looking for a watch that can play emulators, or which one should he get if there was any, or was he looking for anything specific, it would be something to use to help.

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There should be emulators of Tiger Electronic Watches on those smart watches. Play a little WWF Superstars and Mega Man 2 on the go.
Tbh that doesn't sound like a bad idea. But the lack of physical buttons kills it. The screen is just too small to fit both buttons and the graphics

And boy, I sure don't want a 7 inch smartwatch on my wrist. Atleast it can function as a shield without an app

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tbh that doesn't sound like a bad idea. But the lack of physical buttons kills it. The screen is just too small to fit both buttons and the graphics

And boy, I sure don't want a 7 inch smartwatch on my wrist. Atleast it can function as a shield without an app
If you ever have something that big on your writst, expect it to deflect bullets, or something like armor. :P

Captian america's sheild or some other secret agent weapon. I rather have something like a GBA sp, with a folding lid and buttons attached to the screen, but one of those open source emulation hand held like GCW Zero, had interested me until nvidia shield came out :D

Maybe mod a raspberry pi to be mobile device, it should be powerful enough for anything before Dreamcast

rickpower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
well well when i created this thread my Dota game just got ready and was in hurry so yeah what im looking for is a smartwatch android or anyother ios that can download playstore apps and run emulotrs for nes gba like 10 and over years old games i have 8bitdo controller its just that i have UMI ROME X phone really cheap and i only use it to play emulotrs but its too big but the idea of a small screen on my wrist seems very gangsta where i can have like tiny bluetooth headphones to listen audiobooks and music and run around

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...