smart watch for emulators

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you ever have something that big on your writst, expect it to deflect bullets, or something like armor. :P

Captian america's sheild or some other secret agent weapon. I rather have something like a GBA sp, with a folding lid and buttons attached to the screen, but one of those open source emulation hand held like GCW Zero, had interested me until nvidia shield came out :D

Maybe mod a raspberry pi to be mobile device, it should be powerful enough for anything before Dreamcast
Weak dual-core cpu android phones can handle the android port of the reicast emulator without any problems.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weak dual-core cpu android phones can handle the android port of the reicast emulator without any problems.
Explain what you mean by handle? If you mean it plays and works at 60FPS without any framedrops, or you mean games are functional without any graphical error or glitches not present in offical system usage?

rickpower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
UMI ROME X really cheap phone and runs all my emultors just fine some nds roms even now stop fights amount each other and help me find a good smartwatch please

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo