Smackdown Vs. Raw 2009 mod

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by LightyKD, May 3, 2009.

May 3, 2009

Smackdown Vs. Raw 2009 mod by LightyKD at 4:32 PM (1,046 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. LightyKD
    OP

Member LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

United States
    Is is possible to do a SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 mod. It's starting to suck that the PS3 and 360 versions are constantly getting updates and the Wii version doesnt even have something as simple as mp3 support to update intros. I just want to know what it would take to add a few more songs to the game.

2. LWares87

Member LWares87 The 'Wise' Merchant

United Kingdom
    The only way you are going to be able to have your own music in the game is to modify the internal game files.

Now... although, the file structure is very different to the PS2 version which i used to do for previous versions of the game. (This is something that needs checking, as you need to know where and what your editing first before doing anything in case you brick your Wii Console.)

If i were to help any further, i would.... but i have no interest in this anymore since i recent brought the PS3 version and also, i have forgotten how to do this which will require some research.

One thing i can say is, if the files are .adx in the internal music folder... you will be a third of the way there! Although... i doubt they will be though as it will be worth a look though. [​IMG]

3. LightyKD
    OP

Member LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

United States
    Thanks for your input [​IMG]