Hacking SLOW MOTION DS LITE HOW TO FIX IT?

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok
First i have a DS Lite
whit M3 ds real
so i have found this site whit there fake games
than i have us DSMAIL
and now my ds lite hardware is slowmotion
every thing (DS download play) it`s slow(PICTO CHAT) also and community do not work
so here is my Quest how to fix this?

Sarvesh50

Aye!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
xD i thik its broke or is something like his possible ds virusses
tongue.gif

D

Deleted_171835

coolness said:
Ok
First i have a DS Lite
whit M3 ds real
so i have found this site whit there fake games
than i have us DSMAIL
and now my ds lite hardware is slowmotion
every thing (DS download play) it`s slow(PICTO CHAT) also and community do not work

Wha. WhAt ThE hElL hApPeNnEd! Your DS LIte is in "slowmotion". Like Brian117 said, video or fake.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
coolness said:

First you must ride a white pig to the edge of Lapland, there you will have to collect the sacred seven orbs of K'thrak, but beware for each Orb is protected by a different guardian. Once collected, you must journey south to K'thrak's Sanctuary and bury the orbs underneath the three golden bells. You must then journey west to recover K'thrak's legendary sword, which you will find stuck inside a giant stone dragon, once retrieved you must take it back to the sanctuary and place it in his sacred tomb. After completing these tasks you will be able to speak with a Monk inside the sanctuary, he will then offer you a new DS Lite as a reward.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Law said:
coolness said:

First you must ride a white pig to the edge of lapland, there you will have to collect the sacred seven orbs of K'thrak, but beware for each Orb is protected by a different guardian. Once collected, you must journey south to K'thrak's Sanctuary and bury the orbs underneath the three golden bells. You must then journey west to recover K'thraks legendary sword, which you will find stuck inside a giant stone dragon, once retrieved you must take it back to the sanctuary and place it in his sacred tomb. After completing these tasks you will be able to speak with a Monk inside the sanctuary, he will then offer you a new DS Lite as a reward.
Isn't that the plot for 98% of all RPG's?

D

Deleted_171835

Depravo said:
Law said:
coolness said:

First you must ride a white pig to the edge of lapland, there you will have to collect the sacred seven orbs of K'thrak, but beware for each Orb is protected by a different guardian. Once collected, you must journey south to K'thrak's Sanctuary and bury the orbs underneath the three golden bells. You must then journey west to recover K'thraks legendary sword, which you will find stuck inside a giant stone dragon, once retrieved you must take it back to the sanctuary and place it in his sacred tomb. After completing these tasks you will be able to speak with a Monk inside the sanctuary, he will then offer you a new DS Lite as a reward.

99%.....!

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Better yet, go to your nearest lake, then lob your DS in. The protector spirit of the lake will then come up with a couple of DSL, a yellow Pikachu edition and a golden Zelda edition, and ask which one you dropped into the water. Tell him neither are yours and the one you dropped was a shitty old one that play games in slow motion. The spirit will then commend you for your honesty and reward you with both the limited edition DSL, and even retrieve your old slo-mo DS for you. Win-win situation!

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Chrono_Tata said:
Better yet, go to your nearest lake, then lob your DS in. The protector spirit of the lake will then come up with a couple of DSL, a yellow Pikachu edition and a golden Zelda edition, and ask which one you dropped into the water. Tell him neither are yours and the one you dropped was a shitty old one that play games in slow motion. The spirit will then commend you for your honesty and reward you with both the limited edition DSL, and even retrieve your old slo-mo DS for you. Win-win situation!

But the spirit is currently dead! You must first travel across the land to collect 1000 golden magic feathers in order to resurrect her.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Revolutionize said:
Depravo said:
Law said:
coolness said:

99%.....!

You forgot the 0.9%!!!
rofl2.gif

Nitro Edd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
lol'd

if this is like what actually happened to your DS then you need luigi not mario, mario's the plumber :\

no srsly try takin the battery out, maybe?

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Law said:
coolness said:

First you must ride a white pig to the edge of Lapland, there you will have to collect the sacred seven orbs of K'thrak, but beware for each Orb is protected by a different guardian. Once collected, you must journey south to K'thrak's Sanctuary and bury the orbs underneath the three golden bells. You must then journey west to recover K'thrak's legendary sword, which you will find stuck inside a giant stone dragon, once retrieved you must take it back to the sanctuary and place it in his sacred tomb. After completing these tasks you will be able to speak with a Monk inside the sanctuary, he will then offer you a new DS Lite as a reward.
Pffft I lol'd so hard.
rofl2.gif

Nitro Edd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
PettingZoo said:
Nitro Edd said:
lol'd

if this is like what actually happened to your DS then you need luigi not mario, mario's the plumber :\

Luigi is actually a plumber
mellow.gif

i know

guess my subtle sarcastic humor isn't shown very well through typed text

dry.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
PettingZoo said:
Nitro Edd said:
lol'd

Luigi is actually a plumber
mellow.gif
No. Mario's a Goomba steamroller while Luigi is a Ghostbuster.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back