Hacking Slow motion doesn't work?

theplasmastorm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know. It may be the game itself, it may be something I did wrong, it may be that the rom is trimmed, it may be just me, but my slow motion doesn't work!.
I select SR (which does work as long as I don't select the same game again), and then I choose L+Select for my slow motion lv3.
Anyways when I do the L+Sel combo, the game freezes until I let go of the buttons, but there is no noticeable slowing of motion!
I tried this on many roms, including SM64, M&LBIS, M&LPIT. All tried when trimmed and then untrimmed by downloading the rom again.
But whenever I do it the game freezes until I let go of the buttons, but there is no noticeable slowing of motion!
Help please?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same, I cant get it too work
never really tried it before but tried it on bowsers inside story to try and get max points on the pt bonus after you level up
just freezes it until you let go

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
latest firmware does the same thing

tried with about 10 different games, different slow motion levels
it it does is freeze the game then as soon as you let go unfreezes is, doesnt actually put it in slow motion

theplasmastorm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep I've tried it with many games, both trimmed and untrimmed. I tried them with lv1 and lv5 to see if there is any difference, but in the end, all I get is a game that freezes when you press it, and unfreezes when you release it

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I tried it with M3 Sakura and iTouch DS on the same card again different levels , but freezes as well. So I just installed iTouch as the primary firmware on the M3 Real, thinking it was just a software issue, and it still did the same thing.
I think they were bsing when they put that feature in, kinda like the boot icon option in the settings, it does nothing.

Ultralex

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
On Mario Kart DS it works.
Maybe it's corrupted in the new versions,but months ago I tried it and it worked

zerofalcon

Trophies
XP
Country
I made a test with Touchpod last version and it works well.. enable soft reset function then slow motion (I choose L+select) next step choose slowmotion level between level 4 and special 7 (in lower levels there's no slowdown) start your game, press L+select (or R+select thats your choice). Tested with Mario Kart DS.

S

sumarth

i only notice the screen refresh rate go down, the game doesnt really slow down

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs