• Total voters

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
I have one slim, bought right when it was released.
Never had a phat.
Never even touched one until about a month ago when a student asked if I knew how to fix his broken analog nub. After using the slim, I felt like I was holding a brick.

horsegon1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fat is best
rofl2.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
QUOTE(mice R nice ~(_"> @ Dec 30 2007, 10:42 PM)Factually Phat has more homebrew capibilities, but not for long...

Yeah, Matieulh and DAX said that it was possible to use 1.5 Kernel on Slim, but they also said that they wouldn't release it to the public. So FAT wins, for now
tongue.gif

D

Deleted User

I've got a phat one, bought at launch (Japanese launch that is). I do like the TV-out feature of the Slim though, but it's too much money to upgrade for just one feature.

mice R nice ~(_&

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
HCPortals.tk
XP
Country
That's already out, just may be hard to find, with some custom hardware modding you could get that easy, but there are still ALOT of masters still on the homebrew scene, but it sucks how Fanjita left...

raulpica

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
QUOTE(mice R nice ~(_"> @ Dec 30 2007, 10:51 PM)That's already out, just may be hard to find, with some custom hardware modding you could get that easy, but there are still ALOT of masters still on the homebrew scene, but it sucks how Fanjita left...

Hardware modding? DAX said no hardware modding is needed.

raulpica

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
QUOTE(mice R nice ~(_"> @ Dec 30 2007, 10:56 PM)
Hardware modding? DAX said no hardware modding is needed.

Yeah, that right, but I've had it on my slim for a long time now...
smile.gif
Strange, never heard anything about it being leaked or something, and I'm on a LOT of PSP sites. Also I don't see why it wouldn't have been released publically.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I've got a phat one, bought at launch (Japanese launch that is). I do like the TV-out feature of the Slim though, but it's too much money to upgrade for just one feature.

it not only has just 1 new feature, it has many more.

PSP Slim Load time test
PSP Slim walktrough

there are much more on youtube but you are going to have to look for them yourself, oh and the slim has more ram or memory whatever you want to call it.

I have one slim, bought right when it was released.
Never had a phat.
Never even touched one until about a month ago when a student asked if I knew how to fix his broken analog nub. After using the slim, I felt like I was holding a brick.

the only time i ever held a psp fat was when i went into hmv (uk) and played on one in the store, the slim psp i ordered will be my first psp too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn