Slender Man

Chikaku-chan

ᏁᎽᎪ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
So I have been surfing the web and have found a couple pictures and some info on this mysterious "being" they call "Slender Man" can anyone fill me in on more information about this thing,
Thanks.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Similar to that of Bigfoot, Slenderman is an urban legend that lives in forests and preys upon suspecting victims, he looks like a man in a suit except he has no face and he has extremely long arms and legs and he has several spider-like appendages.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If you really want to know who/what Slender Man is, please refer to these links.

--Marble Hornets -- Videos documenting a guy and his friend being haunted by Slender Man
--EverymanHYBRID -- Videos documenting a group of friends being haunted by Slender Man and various stupid creepypasta memes
--Tribe Twelve -- Videos documenting some guy being haunted by Slender Man and possibly others
--Seeking Truth -- A policeman's blog about some case he's working on with his partner that starts involving Slender Man
--The Chronicle -- Some girl's blog about how she's been unable to leave her house for years because of Slender Man
--Just Another Fool -- I don't know what this is about, sorry
--Dreams in Darkness -- I don't know what this is about, sorry
--Account of one of the guys from Marble Hornets -- The account someone from the Marble Hornets videos uses to post random crap/skits/bullshit
--Marble Hornets Wiki -- Information about the Marble Hornets videos and the various characters that appear within
--Know Your Meme Entry -- Information about Slender Man and his origins, pictures and video included
--TV Tropes Entry -- A guide on what stereotypes Slender Man follows, along with some information
--Mythical Creatures Guide Entry -- Information about Slender Man and his origins

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What the hell was that Marble Hornets thing...
I want that 3:46 seconds of my fucking life back. What was that. It was like a 5th grader tried to fake some horror and failed miserably.

This is why I hate horror.
Guess i'll try something else to see what a slenderman is supposed to be.
EDIT: Nevermind. They were created by a troll. Wow. Letdown.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
I want that 3:46 seconds of my fucking life back. What was that. It was like a 5th grader tried to fake some horror and failed miserably.

Actually you have to watch everything on that Marble Hornets channel for the full effect. It'd be a waste of about 2 or 3 hours worth.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sora de Eclaune said:
Hells Malice said:

Actually you have to watch everything on that Marble Hornets channel for the full effect. It'd be a waste of about 2 or 3 hours worth.

Frankly i'd be better off randomly youtubing better quality "horror" stories.
Marble Hornets seems to have been put together by someone, or some people, with the acting skills of a shy 4th grader.

QUOTE(Grawly @ Aug 10 2011, 02:12 AM)
Isn't slenderman a product of Something Awful?

Yes. Something about them trolling paranormal forums with photoshopped pictures.
So, slendermen are just trolls. Frankly that was obvious after I read they supposedly wore suits.

Chikaku-chan

ᏁᎽᎪ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
If you honestly dont like the slenderman channels, then please dont post any neggative comments, the only reason I started this is to find out what people know of slenderman not what there opinions are of one slenderman channel

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Skyrix said:
If you honestly dont like the slenderman channels, then please dont post any neggative comments, the only reason I started this is to find out what people know of slenderman not what there opinions are of one slenderman channel

You've never been on the internet before, have you?

People have opinions, and some of us are very vocal.
Get used to it.

kevan

Imagination rules the world
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow I got censored for saying ****.
And people don't get censored for saying masturbate.

Although **** is alot touchier subject than masturbation
happy.gif

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i got scared when i first heard the thought about slenderman and watched the intro up to entry 2 of marble hornets. it's because i let the slenderman idea into myself and i watched it at night, alone with dim lights. but rewatching it didn't scare me. though i only watched 3 videos.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Skyrix said:
True, Its basicaly the thought of slender man that scares you not the actual "being" itself
yeah, that's the best way i see to scare(or control) people.
put ideas to their heads.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: bro if i drop a stack on red and you drop a stack on black at the roulette table and we pushed...