Sleeping Dogs PC Settings Problem

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Jiehfeng, May 5, 2014.

1. Jiehfeng
    OP

Jiehfeng Wu-Wei

Aug 15, 2012
    United States
    Finding that out myself.
    I got sleeping dogs recently, it was working fine. But later after going a little further in the game, the settings in the game keep changing. For instance, when going to the brightness tab, the bar keeps going to the right and I hear a constant sound of the bar going to the right. And every option in the game which you can switch side to side keeps going to the right, when I use my mouse or keyboard to bring the options to the left like say brightness, after I leave the keyboard button/mouse, the brightness level keeps going higher/to the right. I thought it was a keyboard/mouse problem but it isn't, I removed both from the PC but the error still occurs. Is there a fix for this?

EDIT: Nvm, I fixed it by disabling some usb input devices through device manager. It works now. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice