Hacking skyward sword problems

estebangh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
If any help:

I'm playing NTSC-U version downloaded from torrent (included fix from spanish site) with Waninkoko's cIOS rev 17 on USB GX Loader blocking Error 02 without any problems so far. BTW, I'm in the first dungeon.

Don't remember wich base cIOS maybe default... and any recent version of the loader will do the job

Greetings...

apa-sf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
APinAP: thanks. In the meantime I have also decided to try the sushi release but the transfer is very low so I will have to wait till tomorrow.
Squall Leonhart: that is true with that unmarked house. I've got blackscreen once there but when I tryed for a second time - everything was OK.

StevenEngland

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
definatley if my internet goes mad over night like normal ill be seeding tomorrow aswell just a shame we cant get the other file fixed rather than messing around with other versions

im connected to 2 seeds but have no download speed at all at the minute this could take a while

Squall Leonhart

Trophies
Website
vba-m.com
XP
Country
Australia
APinAP: thanks. In the meantime I have also decided to try the sushi release but the transfer is very low so I will have to wait till tomorrow.
Squall Leonhart: that is true with that unmarked house. I've got blackscreen once there but when I tryed for a second time - everything was OK.

its a consistent black screen here, can't get into that house at all lol.

the black screen after the whirlwind is a game killer though.

StevenEngland

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i answered my own question scrubbing dosnt help. also ive been downloadingthe sushi release all night and its only 5 percent complete the torrent is over run with leeches and no seeders

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Stop ripping off stores! If you plan to do stuff like that, borrow the game and pay somebody a few bucks in the process. Pirating is one thing, but what you suggested really comes close to theft.

Reactions: 1 person

StevenEngland

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
what i described is exploitation of the lack of security on todays games and the fact that i really dont want to pay £35 for a agame that is on a console that has very little life span left also if you are so against such things why are you looking at this topic ?????

StevenEngland

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
okay so far ive been downloading the sushi release for 39 hours and its at 41 percent complete we seriously need some more seeds thers still more than douple the amount of leechers, can anybody reading this that has it pleez seed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la