Hacking skyward sword problems

G_Rooth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hello there.
Have same problems with black screen after that door.
Can anyone of you guys, who already downloaded sushi release make a diff patch between shushi iso and wia release iso.
You can do that with xdelta or other patching software.
That can help ones who downloaded wia release turn theirs iso into working one!

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, if torrents are slow, and I know they are, try switching to Jdownloader, and looking for a site with direct downloads. can't hurt to try in case you need another iso.

Squall Leonhart

Trophies
Website
vba-m.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hello there.
Can anyone of you guys, who already downloaded sushi release make a diff patch between shushi iso and wia release iso.

a diff patch to resolve 200MB of difference is going to end up being 500-700MB big.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
People with problems running this game:
* Make sure your cIOS are up to date.
The .wads that were coming with some of the torrents are bullshit. They are not meant to fix anything. FIX94 is a contributor of Wiiflow and has nothing to to with this torrent.
D2X v 6 is fine for this game.
*If your game hangs or blackscreens on you you have a BAD DUMP.
*Updating IOS wil NOT help as backuploading is entirely throught the cIOS slot 249, 250 etc( ONLY 1 custom IOS per gameload. )
IOS are only for retail games or for chipped Wii's
* This game has NO Anti Piracy and should work with ZERO problems.
P.S. picking up the game today!

G_Rooth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hello there.

a diff patch to resolve 200MB of difference is going to end up being 500-700MB big.
Well, that'd be faster to download anyway ж)
Probably do it myself, in 3 days maybe, too slow.

WiiAreTheChampio

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone,

I Just wanted to let you know that i'm running Skyward Sword on a Wii 3.2e with cIOSrev14 and WiiFlow 1.1 (WBFS only).
So far it works perfectly. I haven't touched my Wii for a long time, but i've also completed Mario Galaxy 2, and tried Donkey Kong Country Returns. These games were newer than my setup but they worked perfectly.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all ready got retail :D got mine at mid-night. (friend works a game store were i pre ordered). stayed up late last night to give this a try after playing mw3.. no problems at all. no (automatic update, nothing, dumping to usb later testing on my neek2o set up later. will post update after done (if i don't loose my self in the game,as i did with mw3 :) ).

G_Rooth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
hello everyone
finally got my own clean copy of game
made xdelta patch size ~300mb
if enyone stil have broken wia image and want patch it up to good one write here

rudianto23

Trophies
XP
Country
ok guys i just read this post and i share what happen to me , i m at halfway story where to upgrade the sword ( second flame) and when i am at the pirate stronghold i enter the door and then it happen , blank screen. it feels sucks already at halfway of game with 14 hrs gameplay and alrdy redownload the game from multi6 and sushi still zero lead T_T. any solution appriciated. thnks

@G_Rooth: its that for these blank screen problem? ur xdelta patch? or for something else?

Sozuke80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am also having the sudden game freeze problem. My console should be up to date with all the necessary ioses to run from the hdd, but about 1 to up to three hours into the game, while entering or leaving the skylight market or the cave where I rescued the bird at, I get to a white or black screen.
I should mention: although I began playing the backup, I own the game but just didn't want to open the box.
So, of course I wondered if the problem was just with the backup, so I put in my original (I really, really didn't want to take it out of its original packaging), and sure enough, the game still freezes after some gameplay, about an hour or two in.
None of my other games r doing this, so I'll lay around with patches like iOS reload block and such.
But again, this also happens with the Original under 4.3u. This one in particular is letterbomb softmodded. I'll try updating some other wads and ioses to see if that helps, but I just can't figure out why the original also fails. :-/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo