Skyward Sword Black Screen (Possible Spoiler)

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by UKTone, Jun 29, 2012.

Jun 29, 2012
  1. UKTone
    OP

Member UKTone GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I am using USB configurable and when I put the second stone in the bird, after Fi says something about demise it goes to a black screen. How do I fix this, this wii's disc drive is messed up and I have a red wii I somewhat sure I can transfer my save file to, but still would like to know how to fix it. Also I read ppl had a similar problem except they make it in and it turns black after something (using phone sorry), there's a fix for that, haven't looked into it yet or tried to see if it'll work for my issue. I am about to try taking out my FCC controller and try again and will make a copy of my game, and save file. Thanks in advance for any help.

Also is there something that wii (some) need to go through to work all the way through? Haven't had a problem with most games besides monster hunter 3 and now skyward sword. Currently I am using the iso I installed through the game system Lasly I also applied the patch, my heart skipped 3 beats when I entered Lanaryu and nothing happened lol.

2. KiiWii

Member KiiWii GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Sounds like a bad rip.

3. manateeman

Newcomer manateeman Member

United States
    have you tried a different cios? i know for monster hunter 3 using a form of hermes (i used 222) will make it work, but idk about skyward sword. usually if that's the problem it would make the game unplayable from the get-go, but might as well experiment.

4. Anon10W1z

Member Anon10W1z GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Try cIOS 250, instead of 249, for your loaders.