Gaming Skyrim Paarthunax bug

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey guys i'm really desperate here, i just hit 50 hours of play in skyrim and i found a really weird bug that's game breaking to me, apparently i used storm call near paarthunax and fast traveled, now i'm back near him and whenever i fast travel out of the throat of the world he disappears and i get the message ''talk to delphine''
I had to luck finding any fixes in the whole net, thanks for your attention and hope one of you has the solution to this.

Ace Overclocked

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I also mainly noticed that Paarthunax dies when he lands, i engaged him in a battle where he descended the throat of the world to whiterun by flying only while i was running away and once he landed he just died.

Ace Overclocked

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I got it! I just need someone with cfw who's kind enough to help! http://psx-scene.com/forums/f289/skyrim-ps3-pc-pc-ps3-conversion-mods-updates-102592/
This can convert ps3 saves to pc and vice versa, that way i'll be able to use the console to heal paarthunax or whatever to fix the glitch then reconvert it to ps3.
I'll reward anyone who can help with a ps+ code or in any way i can, please i can't enjoy skyrim this way :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.