Skyrim Cheating

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Another World, Nov 27, 2011.

Nov 27, 2011

Skyrim Cheating by Another World at 3:40 AM (2,271 Views / 1 Likes) 7 replies

1. Another World
    OP

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    [​IMG]

Having trouble with Skyrim? Looking for a few cheat codes to help you along your way? Many users might not know that cheats that worked in Oblivion and Fallout 3 may also work in Skyrim. IGN has compiled a list of working cheat codes for the PC as well as some game exploiting tricks. If you want an added advantage or you just want to breeze through a section of the game, give the article a read.

[​IMG] Source

1 person likes this.
  2. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    Wouldn't really call them cheats, more like console commands (although they somewhat have the same goal).
    Most of those things I already knew (except the exploits), but this one I'll definitely use :ninja:

For Speech, go to the Black-Briar meadery. Speak to Ungrien at the counter, and choose the option, "Tell me about Maven Black-Briar", then click the persuade option. Repeat as needed. For a combined Speech, Smithing and Enchanting see Enchanting below.

I need me some Speech to increase the shops their gold, or make them all fences.
    It's amazing how simple some exploits are though, like the companion/trainer thingy. How can they not have found this?

3. qlum

Member qlum Posting when needed

Netherlands
    I already used tcl ones I got stuck in a place I could not leave from and I also use qqq quite regularly as its the fastest way to quit the game.

4. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    That's my most used command too! qqq is so easy and cool :P

5. DarkStriker

Member DarkStriker GBAtemp's Kpop lover!

Norway
    Only used console to give the strongest item of a scaled item. Im not grinding my lvl to just get a lvled item at it strongest. I rather enjoy it to the max. Well not that they have any use anymore when i use 2x deadric dagger with 30x sneak dmg and tons of multiplier from enchants/perks and upgraded. I even 1 hit dragons

6. Canonbeat234

Member Canonbeat234 Redeemed Temper

Japan
    Insert 'Unlimited w/o cooldown dragon shouts' code here.

7. YayMii

Member YayMii hi

Canada
    Easiest way to level up Sneak on a new character: When you get to the part in the beginning with the bear, don't attack the bear. Instead, go back a little, equip the dagger, sneak behind Hadvar/Ralof (whoever's following you), and repeatedly attack his back. If you see the sneak-attack bonus in the top-left corner, you're doing it right. To save time, you could rest when his health gets low, and don't get any perks until you're done (especially the ones that boost your sneak attack multipliers).
    With this trick, I left the cave with over 50 in Sneak.

8. Psionic Roshambo

Member Psionic Roshambo GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Thats code does exist at least for the PC version. Not sure if consoles have access to the console or not.