Skylander game serie -hacking amibo

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Chrisssj2, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Chrisssj2
    OP

Chrisssj2 GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 12, 2008
    Netherlands
    Does anyone know if you can hack skylander game serie for the amibo inject some (save) file or something to play the game? Since I don't have those amibo thing or the game is useless.. Can't even play them?

Skylander Spyro adventure
    Skylander swap force
    Skylander Giants
    Skylander Trap team

Is there some kind of workaround with all the hacking going on nowadays with 3ds?

This is what I found on internet:
    You only need 1 figure for the console version but you need 2 for the 3ds version. (maybe 1 might work? Never beat the 3ds ones)

Green bottom = works on all every skylanders game
    orange bottom = works on all except spyros adventures
    blue bottom = works on all except spyros adventure and giants
    red bottom = works ONLY on trap team

But can someone please tell me CLEARLY which/how many figurines I need to unlock the full gameplay of each game?(cheapest way)

Last edited by Chrisssj2, Aug 12, 2015
  2. Asia81

Asia81 In my Ecchi World <3

Nov 15, 2014
    France
    Albi
    maybe with the amiiqo (not sure about the exact name, something like that) hack

3. 19cookies

19cookies GBAtemp Fan

Aug 12, 2013
    England
    There's save files with all the Skylanders loaded for Trap Team and Swap Force, but the other 2 can only hold 2 Skylanders at a time. You'd need 1 of each type with a Green base, then 1 Giant to unlock everything in Giants and Adventure :)

Chrisssj2 likes this.
  4. Chrisssj2
    OP

Chrisssj2 GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 12, 2008
    Netherlands
    Yeah thanks. someone linked me in chat already ^^. bought 9 figures cost me like 30 euro. but now I can play all skylander games with them saves.

19cookies likes this.