Sky3ds+

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Serge O, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Serge O
    OP

Serge O Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2016
    Canada
    Hi,

I have ordered a Sky3ds+ cart. But it doesn't seem to work.

Flashes non stop when plug in the pc with new firmware or not. Not detected has a USB mass storage.

It doesn't flash at all in the console.

I ordered from 3ds-cart.com.
    They say they test every unit going out. I kind of doubt that.

I wanted to know if someone had a similar problem and if there's something to do before sending it back. The customer service has been of no help.

2. Serge O
    OP

Serge O Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2016
    Canada
    No one had that problem before?

3. pustal

pustal Koalafied member.

Jul 19, 2011
    Portugal
    The Matrix
    Do/redo carefully all the steps described here: http://www.sky3ds.com/sky+.html

The USB cable connection is not for mass storage but to set the card to update itself.

If still giving problems contact support.

4. WOLVERINE777

WOLVERINE777 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 20, 2007
    France
    Hello people, I've bought my Sky3ds+ (this one http://www.sky3dsplus.net/ , u can see the card in the attach to the post) recently for a purpose to run a Xenoblade 3ds on my New 3DS (firmware is 11.6.0-39E).

As prescribed I have upgraded the flash card up to the latest firmware (140) and I did not have ANY problems at all while upgrading etc. As you may know Xenoblade rom cannot fit a FAT32/64kb formatted microsd so the one have to trim it - so I trimmed the rom.

When I copy this rom onto my microsd (I have different cards from 16Gb to 32gb) - it creates .sav file, it blinks for a while but then it stops and the game just cannot be read - nothing's happening, like AT ALL! When I add for ex. Mario Kart 7 or Mario Party Star Rush - it reads these roms perfectly and plays well. When I add, say Super Smash Bros - the story's exactly the same - the game just does not appear at all. As mentioned earlier I tried different cards - the story's the same.

I tried to contact the official site - the only thing they suggest is: "Try another new microSD card, format it to FAT32, copy the the firmwareV140 from a PC by other USB adapter, then connect your microSD card with that USB cable to your PC, just redo the updating for your sky3DS+." And then: " Sorry we won't accept the video file via email. You might have to re-download your roms from more reliable sources anyway.".... Obviously, I did everything mentioned above - and the situation is the same - some games are recognized, some -aren't.

I know that eShop games does not work on Sky3ds+ - so I am not speaking about these games - actually it's all about Xenoblade 3DS - and I do not know what to do...

Can anyone suggest an idea? I would be very much obliged for ANY help.

Thanks in adavance!

Attached Files:

Last edited by WOLVERINE777, May 13, 2018
  5. Hunter

Hunter i'ma stuffup the board

Former Staff
    Nov 20, 2003
    Australia
    Melbourne, Australia
    Sky3DS+ supports exFAT that supports files greater than 4GB so give that a try

there was no reason to necro a post that is over 2 years old either

Last edited by Hunter, May 13, 2018
  6. WOLVERINE777

WOLVERINE777 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 20, 2007
    France
    Ok! Thanks!

Sorry for the necro :) That was the only post with problematic over Sky3DS+ .... Next time what should I do? Create a new post?

7. Hunter

Hunter i'ma stuffup the board

Former Staff
    Nov 20, 2003
    Australia
    Melbourne, Australia
    yes, create a post unique to your own problem giving all the details etc

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice