Hacking Sky3DS

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I just ask because I could only find a 3dz rom file for smash bros. Does it allow for dumping roms that are saved on my 3DSs sd card?
Nope. The purpose of the cartridge is only to launch ROM's, it doesn't have a menu or any fancy features. Its selling point is running on latest firmware with Online, that's all it does at this point in time.

TheHomesk1llet

Also known as "Kupo"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. The purpose of the cartridge is only to launch ROM's, it doesn't have a menu or any fancy features. Its selling point is running on latest firmware with Online, that's all it does at this point in time.
I'm sure it'll come out with better features soon. I guess I'll keep my 4.0 3DS for now.

Reactions: Foxi4

TheHomesk1llet

Also known as "Kupo"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a wise decision. sky3DS is a good product for a certain market, but Gateway is just better and if you have the option to use it instead, go for it - it's more bang for the buck.
Yeah, looks like it's more features for cheaper, so I'll go ahead and just buy a gateway, but I'm definitely not going to update my 3ds xl anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...