sky3ds strange problem

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by tornadog, Aug 17, 2015.

1. tornadog
    OP

tornadog GBAtemp Regular

Mar 28, 2007
    United States
    I switch between 2 microsds in my sky3ds. Today I added couple more games to one and inserted in the sky3ds. When I put the sky3ds in my 3ds xl, it flashed the blue led 3 times and then nothing. I tried holding down the blue button but nothing. Every time I put in the sky3ds, the blue light flashes 3 times. I tried both my microsds, which were both working before today!!!!

2. eggsample

eggsample punahussy

Mar 29, 2010
    Poland
    Try this http://www.sky3ds.com/product.html

3. puss2puss

puss2puss ♻ThinkGreen♻

Dec 18, 2013
    Canada
    And also, make sure your rom is the same region of your console..or else the game will just appear invisible on the menu.

4. tornadog
    OP

tornadog GBAtemp Regular

Mar 28, 2007
    United States
    I have tried that Initial Sky3DS step quite a few times. Also I formatted the sd card and put 1 game that I knew worked before, same result. I think somehow the sd card slot contacts got messed up by the taking in and out of the microsd card while swapping.....

5. Janvib1186

Janvib1186 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2015
    Try restarting your console. It happened to me before. Restart then all my games showed up.

6. tornadog
    OP

tornadog GBAtemp Regular

Mar 28, 2007
    United States

Tried that too, no go. I have emailed the seller and see if he can replace or repair it.

7. tornadog
    OP

tornadog GBAtemp Regular

Mar 28, 2007
    United States
    Should I try opening and see what's going on since the seller is not responding yet?

8. tornadog
    OP

tornadog GBAtemp Regular

Mar 28, 2007
    United States
    Can some one tell me how deep the microsd goes in. Does some of it stick of the edge of the flash cart?