Hacking sky3ds strange problem

tornadog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I switch between 2 microsds in my sky3ds. Today I added couple more games to one and inserted in the sky3ds. When I put the sky3ds in my 3ds xl, it flashed the blue led 3 times and then nothing. I tried holding down the blue button but nothing. Every time I put in the sky3ds, the blue light flashes 3 times. I tried both my microsds, which were both working before today!!!!

eggsample

punahussy
Trophies
Website
eggsample.pl
XP
Country
Poland
Try this http://www.sky3ds.com/product.html
sky3ds.com said:
4. Initial SKY3DS:
Power on your 3ds console , hold to press red/blue button with finger, insert to 3DS Slot with your sky3ds , it will not display any game icon on screen. Pull out sky3ds and insert to 3DS again , the LED light will flashing fast, the game icon still doesn’t display. Again, pull out sky3ds and insert to 3DS, LED light flashing and turn off in few seconds, this means the first game save data has been read EEPROM normally from MicroSD card, you can play to enjoy it.

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And also, make sure your rom is the same region of your console..or else the game will just appear invisible on the menu.

tornadog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried that Initial Sky3DS step quite a few times. Also I formatted the sd card and put 1 game that I knew worked before, same result. I think somehow the sd card slot contacts got messed up by the taking in and out of the microsd card while swapping.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.