Hacking Sky3DS: Saving Pokemon X

mogep

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If someone could clarify on this:

Pokemon X is EEPROM: No. Let's say I save IN-GAME. What are the steps that I must take after that to ensure that the save file is good? I heard you have to cycle through the games to save it onto the microSD card, but I'm unsure if it's necessary because sometimes I return to the game without doing so and the save file is fine.

Also, when quitting the game, is it OK to simply power off the 3DS or is it necessary to go the HOME and then close the game?

kurodax

Trophies
XP
Country
If someone could clarify on this:

Pokemon X is EEPROM: No. Let's say I save IN-GAME. What are the steps that I must take after that to ensure that the save file is good? I heard you have to cycle through the games to save it onto the microSD card, but I'm unsure if it's necessary because sometimes I return to the game without doing so and the save file is fine.

Also, when quitting the game, is it OK to simply power off the 3DS or is it necessary to go the HOME and then close the game?

it's not necessary for you to wear a helmet all the time when riding a motorbike, but who knows when you get accident ? Better safe than sorry.

when quitting the game, i press home, close the game and the press sky3ds button to cycle it.

Reactions: mogep

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @hazbeans, welcome