Sky3ds questions

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Daniel41550, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Daniel41550
    OP

Daniel41550 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 21, 2015
    United States
    1. Is sky3ds Card 1 or Card2?

2. If it's Card 2, can I have multiple Cubic Ninja Exploits?

3. I read somewhere that games sometime switch slowly, what kind of card do I need for it to switch fast?

4. Would it be worth buying a sky3ds to get access to rom2station so I can download roms?

2. Daniel41550
    OP

Daniel41550 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 21, 2015
    United States
    I don't need an answer for question 1 or 2

3. vijankush

vijankush Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2015
    United States
    3. Get a Class 10 Micro SD card. The most you will have to wait is like 4-5 seconds for switching games.
    4. You don't need to download roms from rom2station. I will pm you the site where you can search and download any 3ds game

4. eiSi

eiSi Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Hi there!
    I'd like to download from rom2station too, but have not bought the sky3ds from a sponsor.

Can you, Daniel41550, provide me an alternative? Thanks a bunch mate!

5. TheCyberQuake

TheCyberQuake Certified Geek

Dec 2, 2014
    United States
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    What system version is your 3ds? If lower than 11.0 (so 10.7 or lower) then I would just recommend spending a little time to downgrade to 9.2 and setting up a redNAND/emuNAND which can then be updated to the latest version. Once you do that (which only costs you some time instead of money) you can download and install games straight from your 3ds using a homebrew app called freeShop. You can also install and run homebrew straight from the home menu, as well as you have access to tools you can't run from Sky3ds.
    But if you do get a Sky3ds, I recommend using Freakyforms Deluxe as an exploit game instead of ninjhax. afaik It still hasn't been updated to work with 11.0, and freakyhax is much easier to use across different devices with different firmware versions as the payload is stored on the 3ds SD card, meaning you can place the correct payload onto each 3ds, and then that one game will work across all of the devices without having to modify the game to make it work again.