Hacking Sky3DS Problem

DarthTobias

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok hope someone can help me.

Got the New 3DS and the Sky3DS Card (Blue). First everything looks fine. Games such as Super Mario 3D World or Mario Tennis are working fine. But after the 9 game (Zelda Ocarina of time) everything got wrong. The Sky 3ds is starting to jump over the games until it cames to the first (Mario). The blue light is flashing while jumping. When it keep pushing the Button and start the game i can play, but every new start the Nintendo ist erasing all data and my saves are gone. I tried the newest temp. and writer. Nothing changes. New SD and Card reader, same error. Newest Software on DS makes no diffrence.

So can somebody tell me whats wrong? Oh and if i try to start a game while the light keeps flashing, it says that i have no card in it and i should go back to Home Menue.

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It got the Blue Button so i thing it is the Blue one.

Got it from www.spielite de

just because the button is blue doesn't mean its a real blue button card. some sellers swap the red button with a blue one to get rid of old stock.

spielite is on the official reseller list so this is a very shady thing for them to do. contact them and request a replacement. might be worth contacting sky3ds team to let them know one of their official resellers is dirty.

nccom

Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
some sellers swap the red button with a blue one to get rid of old stock.
Its a factory problem, not reseller's.

Hmm isnt There a Trick wich disabels the 10 game thing?
No. Return it to your seller for exchange.
You can use some methods to partially remove this limit but its not recommended, some games will not work properly.

cocoPika

Trophies
Website
sky3dsnewsinformation.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Ok hope someone can help me.

Got the New 3DS and the Sky3DS Card (Blue). First everything looks fine. Games such as Super Mario 3D World or Mario Tennis are working fine. But after the 9 game (Zelda Ocarina of time) everything got wrong. The Sky 3ds is starting to jump over the games until it cames to the first (Mario). The blue light is flashing while jumping. When it keep pushing the Button and start the game i can play, but every new start the Nintendo ist erasing all data and my saves are gone. I tried the newest temp. and writer. Nothing changes. New SD and Card reader, same error. Newest Software on DS makes no diffrence.

So can somebody tell me whats wrong? Oh and if i try to start a game while the light keeps flashing, it says that i have no card in it and i should go back to Home Menue.
return to the seller or you can take a reference to the method red button use to crack the 10 game limits, https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...limit-on-red-button-sky3ds-cartridges.375739/
3ds-cart

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM