Hacking Sky3ds Problem need help urgent!

Danny Tran

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've double checked my roms and I've tried plugging the sky3ds without an sd card in. Without the sdcard the light blinks three times. With my sandisk 2 gb sdcard it blinks rapidly then stops after 5 seconds. I just went out to purchase a sandisk 16 gb and using the same method i did for the 2gb card I got no lights whatsever. I am currently running on windows 8.1 with windows xp service pack 3 and as admin. All of the cases have no game has been inserted. I really want to play pokemon or :(

Tomsquik Chill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
You must use Disk Writer application to write rom to micro sdcard. Download from sky3ds.com and also download template.txt file too.

Right click on disk writer and choose Run as administrator too.

Danny Tran

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dbaf2d5980.png
This is my current sdcard setup

Tomsquik Chill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I see, so you done everything right on sky3ds cart.

Try re-insert and push button to see if it light up or not. I once have to do the insert and eject and re insert many times on first use.

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
make sure no roms are out of your region. using incompatable roms will stop it from working until you wipe it and put non-hacked/correct region roms.

Danny Tran

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even with lights flickering when no SD cards are present? Sometimes it does flicker for my 16 gb rom, but it happens once every 40 ejects. After the rapid flashing, it just stops and nothing happens.

pu1se80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm I also get the 3 flashing led when inserting my working Sky3ds with no microSD inserted. I don't think that indicates a problem. I will echo what others have said though about sometimes needing to eject and re-insert the card sometimes, especially if I've made any changes to the SD card.

Danny Tran

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using diskwriter version 1.06, I have also tried using 1.05. Also I have tried ejecting and injecting, but to no avail no results give me no hope. How many times should you be ejecting and injecting? I've done it like 50 times just to see if it'll give me any hope but sadly nothing happens.

Fire_Slasher

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am using diskwriter version 1.06, I have also tried using 1.05. Also I have tried ejecting and injecting, but to no avail no results give me no hope. How many times should you be ejecting and injecting? I've done it like 50 times just to see if it'll give me any hope but sadly nothing happens.

Did you try changing sd cards? It looks like you have a faulty card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night